JOB DESCRIPTION PEDIATRIC STAFF LVN
This document pertains to KINDER HEARTS HOME HEALTH, LLC and KINDER HEARTS HOMECARE SERVICES, LLC with both being referred to as Kinder Hearts (KH).
Kinder Hearts total benefits package exceeds the industry standard for our service area.
Qualifications for RN are similar.
- Graduate of an approved vocational school of nursing. Licensed as a practical vocational nurse by the State of Texas
- Ability to demonstrate assessment and skills in caring for a pediatric client for Pediatric RN Supervisor.
- Knowledge or experience with gastric button feeding and care;
- Knowledge or experience with ventilators, tracheostomy and care
- Furnishes services in accordance with agency policies
- Prepares clinical and progress notes
- Prepares equipment and materials for treatments observing aseptic techniques as required
- Assists the patient, parent, family in learning appropriate self care techniques as required
- Provides services within agency service area as scheduled
- Informs the Pediatric RN Supervisor of changes in the patients condition, immediately
- Counsels the patient, parent in meeting nursing and related needs
- Participates in in-service programs
- Receives orders from physician or his representative according to policy
- Orientation of co-workers
- Other assigned duties as desired by the DON and Assistant DON
Indeed - 9 months ago
Kinder Hearts is locally owned family business that strives to provide thoughtful, personal, and compassionate care to sixty-two counties of...