Kindercare Learning Centers Employee Reviews

Found 1,457 reviews matching the search
Hard place to work at
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJune 22, 2017
I liked working here with all the kids, and learning new things about each and every children there. The location i was working at was very busy, and wasn't very organized and it was kinda interesting to work with the manager.
Pros
fun and energizing
Cons
not always in the area you applied for
Teacher
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 21, 2017
Go into work give the kids breakfast, then take them to the bathroom since we are potty training. Let their giggles shake out with outside play, then come in and do circle time then story time. We do 2 art works a day and then lunch time. then they take a nap, and we let them play in a routine matter.
Great Management, they work with your schedule.
Most enjoyable part of my job is watching the kids grow, not just physically but mentally.
the teachers were very nice, i miss them
teacher (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 21, 2017
I opened, checked in students, served breakfast ,watched until teachers came .I became part of management, closed sometimes. best part:watching the children learn
great place to work
Vpk Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 21, 2017
very organized, structured, pleasant and professional place to work. Manager was very respectful and approachable. Coworkers were very helpful on my first day and very informative as well as patient.
benefits
Cons
different schedules
Able to maintain the environment safe for the staff and children.
Health and Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDJune 21, 2017
Having the opportunity to observe and maintain the environment safe for the staff and children day by day is great. Get to organize and get medication forms for the safety of the children.
work atmosphere
Head Discovery Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILJune 21, 2017
Working there was like another family to me. Everyone there was very welcoming and easy to work with. The classrooms were all designed to help each of the children there and the teachers and families that come through the classroom each and every day.
I think the center has a lot of potential if they were under a different management team
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 21, 2017
My typical day was pertaining to the children in my classroom. I learned hot to conduct their curriculum. Managemnet was poor. Teacher turn over rate was high. Teachers worked together as a team for the most part. The hardest part of the job was not being to get off at scheduled time. I had an awesome co teacher
It's Kinder Care
Preschool Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COJune 21, 2017
You can expect to work the hours you are scheduled for, you may be asked to work longer every once and a while. The staff "training" is more of a way for the company to pat itself on the back rather then actual training.
Pros
Steady hours
Cons
No planning time
Great Place To Work
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHJune 20, 2017
Love working here. Great place to work and the children are very sweet. Like every job we have our flaws but nothing that hinders the work environment.
productive
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAJune 20, 2017
This job was a great job until I realized im doing way too much for what I am getting paid for. I have been working here for a year and haven't got actually trained. I am still learning new things everyday, and I have not been in a consistent room and wasn't informed ahead.
Pros
benefits, close to my house, play with the kids
Cons
clean bathrooms and not get paid enough to do that extra work.
non friendly work environment
PSA preschool teacher (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 20, 2017
constant change in schedule with no two hour "heads up",
lot of unspoken illegal activity, terrible management,and mostly the environment is not worth the pay.
Pros
better than unemployment
workplace culture
Cook/teacher (Current Employee) –  Highland, INJune 19, 2017
Overall working here is enjoyable with the children. This is a fast paced teaching job with children so it can be stressful. In the classrooms you are required to do a lot of work and have to be flexible. Management has good and bad days in how they treat employees.
Fun Job
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 19, 2017
Very relaxed place to work if you follow the rules and do what's expected of you. Pay is not great and be prepared for an inconsistent schedule. Director is a drag but Assistant Director is amazing! If you have a problem don't expect to call a district manager or corporate because they won't listen
Productive place to work
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJune 19, 2017
I think its a good place to work if you like watching children learn new skills everyday. As a kindercare employeed you get to meet so many families that will become an important part of your everyday life.
loved working with kds
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 19, 2017
a typical day was taking care of kids and teaching them about a new topic every moth and each week had a subtitle to go over for the week. working there will prepare you for when you have children of you own.
Fun work place
Teacher's Asst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 16, 2017
Very Fun, A lot of children and the workers are amazing! I love this palce for children, they have so many activites and they learn everyday. The hardest part of the job was getting the children to come together, the work place culture was mixed.
Pros
great staff, clean
Cons
too many kids
Good summer job for college students
Classroom Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, PAJune 16, 2017
Good place to work, nice people, the kids are fun and there are exciting lesson plans and field trips planned every week to keep them busy! Definitely recommend it.
Fun workplace
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  North Huntingdon, PAJune 14, 2017
KinderCare is a great experience for Early Childhood professionals. Love having teaching the children something new everyday and them teaching me something new everyday.
fun workplace
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJune 14, 2017
great environment to work in. kids parents and employees all seem happy. management was understanding and willing to work with the needs of everyone. very happy
Review
Preschool Teacher (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJune 14, 2017
It was a secure job and fun for the most part but defineitly too under paid and stressful. They have a high turn over rate for teachers which is part of what made it stressful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kindercare Learning Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Kindercare Learning Centers Reviews by Location