Kinestral Technologies is seeking a motivated engineer to join a top-notch team of scientists and engineers in creating, characterizing and testing inorganic and polymeric materials and devices. An ideal candidate has a background in film coating methods, materials characterization tools, and data analysis methods. This full time position will be located in South San Francisco, CA.
- Working with lead engineers to execute experiments including the operation of state-of-the-art coating equipment and process tools
- Sample preparation and handling, data manipulation and analysis
- Characterization of films and materials using a variety of analytical methods (e.g., SEM, XRD, ICP, profilometer)
- General lab maintenance and support
Skills and Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in chemical engineering, materials science or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and experience in analytical chemistry and methods
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Organized, efficient, and detail oriented
Kinestral Technologies, Inc. is a well-funded early stage technology company developing novel materials, processes and products to enter the energy/building materials market. Kinestral products enable a step change reduction in building energy consumption at a price point that will drive broad market adoption. These building material products address a fast growing demand for energy efficiency while providing enhanced aesthetics, occupant comfort and functionality.