Kinetic Worldwide Employee Reviews

Well structured, challenging intern program
Account Services Associate – Aviator North America (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 6, 2015
My main job as an intern was updating the marketing libraries and assisting with creating proposals.

I was not treated like an intern; managers set fair expectations and helped me every step of the way.
Great starting off job with huge benefits
Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 15, 2014
Pros: benefits, time off, client exposure
Cons: small department, older office
Kinetic is a great company to kick start your career. With daily client exposure and management willing to help you learn and grow, advancement opportunities are easy to come by if you're willing to put in the effort. Networking opportunities are huge as you're constantly in contact with vendors and clients setting up campaigns and managing expectations. Coworkers are friendly as most of them are in the same boat as you.

The hardest part of my job is that it's very specific to airports rather than all types of advertising, because I work in the aviation media department. Although I like it because it is a niche market with huge clients.
Great out of home company
Account Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 9, 2014
Working at Kinetic has really given me a lot of knowledge and insight into the advertising world.

I am looking to take the next steps of my journey into the digital marketing field.
Kinetic was a fun environment to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
Kinetic was a very professional place to work and was very supportive of all of it's employees. I got to learn a lot about the "out-of-home" advertising industry.
Good company, but no job security
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 3, 2012
Pros: great vacation days, and benfits
Cons: new cfo, bring in her own people and laying off the old employees
Great company with good benfits and vacation days, but the work place is not secure becasue a new CFO started and she is bring in her own people
Idea-oriented agency with great client base
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), London and New YorkJanuary 12, 2012
Pros: great benefits, generally positive work environment, good clients, young, vacation, location global
Cons: no lunchroom, lack of training
The agency (while still young) is full of bright invididuals and has a strong client base. There are many brands under the umbrella brand with unique propositions but generally a fun and laid back place to work.