King's Daughters' Hospital Employee Reviews

Another great site for student nurse clinicals
Ivy Tech ASN RN Program Clinical Site (Former Employee) –  Madison, INJune 15, 2015
I found the atmosphere to be very comfortable and friendly. The staff had bettered my skills through therapeutic communication.
No overtime allowed
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Madison, INJuly 29, 2014
Horrible place to work. Adminsitration cares nothing for the patietns and the staff is treated terribly.
Pros
working with the patients
Cons
horrible administration. privately owned hospital
CNA (Former Employee) –  Madison, InJuly 9, 2013
A typical day at work would be taking care of patients. I've learned that life is too short sometimes. Management and co-workers were wonderful to work for and with. The hardest part of this job was letting go of patients. The most enjoyable part of the job was being there for families when they need it.
benefits
Cons
seeing people at their worst
Poor management, tough place to advance
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Madison, INNovember 4, 2012
worked here 5 yrs, benefits not the greatest, and pay very poor!! Especially for what you are expected to do! Not enough people to do what needs to be done, always short handed, hard for them to keep anyone in housekeeping! Management is apparently not being watched over like they should be, because they do a terrible job!!
Hard place to work with no team atmosphere
SPECIMEN PROCESSOR GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Madison, INAugust 3, 2012
I was responsible for processing all specimens received in the laboratory for testing including outside clinics. I entered and maintained the specimens into the computer system and designated their areas for testing including refererence laboratory send outs. I was also required to fill in areas in the laboratory that were short staffed that day and help with microbiology.
The hardest part of the job was working with people that are hard to interact with.
The best part of the job was the fast pace and learning new skills.
Pros
the work was close to home and 10 hour shifts.
Cons
there was no room for advancement and my talents were not fully utilized.