King Retail Solutions Employee Reviews

Happy to be part of the team
Client Services (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORSeptember 14, 2017
Fast paced, hard working, rewarding, great team members that are more like family. Terrific benefits. Excellent opportunities for growth. Supportive manager.
Pros
Family culture and rewarding work.
Great Place to work
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORSeptember 13, 2017
This is a great company to work for! A lot of my coworkers are a lot more like family, they make it a joy to come to work every day, and even the worst days bearable. KRS has one of the best cultures of any company I have worked for especially one with so many employees in such a variety of positions.
The Management has been very flexible when it comes to appointments and family, they are understanding and do their best to make accommodations when needed, Individuals are fairly treated and are rewarded for hard work, they are always offering fun things for the employees like BBQ's, Christmas Parties, and the Fair just to mention a few things.
King Retail Solutions
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORSeptember 11, 2017
I really enjoy my coworkers, manager and the pace of KRS. It can get hectic at times but it's a total team and we take care of one another and someone will always pitch in to help. KRS asks a lot of its employees; people here are go getters and self starters, if you're not don't apply.
Great Place To Work
Client Services (Current Employee) –  Eugene ORSeptember 11, 2017
I have been here over a year and really enjoy it. It is stressful but the people and relationships you build make it enjoyable. The family culture and ability to work a flexible schedule if you need to adjust for family is amazing. The only CON so far is the lack of salary increases given.
Pros
Family, Benifits, Schedule
Cons
No raise given yet
Laid back
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORSeptember 8, 2017
It's a good place to work. There is a lack of communication and organization but the job gets done. The benefits are good with good healthcare. In general my co-workers are enjoyable
Benefits
Cons
No raises
Feels Like A Family
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORSeptember 8, 2017
This is the first job that even when stressful or a difficult situation happens the thought of quitting does not come to mind.

I feel like there is always someone to go to when you need help or advice and always someone who has your back. The training could have some improvement but they are working on that with their training manager.

I feel like I have a future here and I enjoy my job with KRS.
New leadership...there not employee friendly
Drafter (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORFebruary 20, 2017
There work environment use to be more employee friendly, but with new leadership they are less interested in keeping quality employees and more focused on making money to support the high paid new management.
Good for gaining experience
Designer (Former Employee) –  Eugene, OregonFebruary 20, 2017
This is a workplace that allows an individual to gain work experience. A friendly work environment, casual, and opportunity to work over time when requested and needed.
Cons
Small company, which does not allow much room for growth.
A+ Ethics
I-Cut Machinist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHDecember 12, 2016
King Retail Solutions has been the best company I've worked for so far. I was certainly stepping out of my customer service niche in my choice to work there, but management was personable and fair, and while our crew was much smaller than that of our sister store, we still did what was asked of us and we did it well. I may be biased because I've only ever worked in places that didn't offer comprehensive health care, and weren't concerned whether or not you could pay your bills, but KRS definitely cares about its employees. There's no condescension, no games, no favoritism; just people coming together to complete their jobs to a gold standard.
I only left the job because I was laid off - this happens often in the manufacturing industry.
Pros
Personable management, sense of team and community - even between departments
Cons
Pacific Source Healthcare doesn't serve a lot of places out of Oregon
Loved This Job
Product Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 21, 2014
Recession hit them so it hit me. I loved working here best employment experience I have ever had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Retail Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

King Retail Solutions Reviews by Location