king systems Employee Reviews

Greater work environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2017
Great work environment every one working together to help achieve the company goal to assure that the product is done and finish on time to assure that the customer is Happy
accounts receivable
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 9, 2017
was in charge of the canadian portfolio, called business to business collections. reviewed emails and sent responses. maintained 30% past due average throughout the year.
Boxer (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INMarch 20, 2017
Overall this is an okay place to work. If you like to work in a fast-paced environment this would be a good place for you. Its very clean. The only con is you have to ask to use the bathroom
Pros
Get a pay check
Cons
Treat you like a child
Production Operator
Production Assembly (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INNovember 8, 2015
This has got to be one of the worst places I worked at. Management treats you bad. Pay is low. Racial imbalance. A lot of foreigners, that don't speak or understand English.
Pros
supported my family until I found another job
Cons
just horrible place to work
Helping Medical Industry
Team Lead/ Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INAugust 28, 2015
I enjoyed making breathing bags and ensuring the quality of the product for the patients that use them. It was a job that made me feel important in the aspect of saving lives.
Cons
lack of job security
nice to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INMarch 12, 2014
making medical parts and being able to get more out than normal was fun for me. people i worked with were great.no hard part to the job
Pros
free rewards
Cons
short breaks
Nice place to work, very good product
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2013
Very good organization, purchased by Ambu Corporation. Takes a lot of pride in customer satisfaction. Industry leader product in the anesthesia market
Very hot area where I worked
Production Assembler (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INMarch 7, 2013
Everything was business. Not much chance to advance, but over all not a bad place to work.
Pros
great people to work beside
Cons
long hours standing, 20 min lunch, hot lab coats
I really liked the job and the people that I worked with.
Production staff (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INFebruary 23, 2013
I was able to move around and learn how to produce different medical parts. In the time that I was there King Systems gave me a raise because of my work standards. Some of the work was hard because of the pace at which the parts came out. I learned to work with them.
Pros
if a person workes hard, they have a good chance for advancements.
Cons
the longer drive to get there and back home.
productive and enjoyable co-workers
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Noblesville, INJanuary 22, 2013
clock in ,go to work area,look at order and do paper work. check all part numbers and parts then set my area up to start assembiling parts.get along and work well with all my co-workers. hardest part of job is breathing in the methaline. most enjoyable part is knowing that the parts you are assembling could and will help and possibly save someones life , could even by your family,a love one ,yourself and even total strangers.
Pros
knowing you are helping peoples health and life also being full time getting 40 hrs
Cons
breathing in the chemicals
Repacker (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INSeptember 17, 2012
I repacked finished products per customers order specifications. Learned how the process of making medical breathing masks. Management was poor because it was her way and no other way even when I came up with suggestions to make production faster and more efficient. I enjoyed my coworkers, it was a friendly environment. The job wasn't hard. I enjoyed doing a job making products for customers which had patients that depended on them.