Kingman Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Nurses Assistant, Patient Companion (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZAugust 22, 2017
Great management teams. Great schedules. Hardest part being short staffed. Helping patients is the most rewarding part of working at KRMC. Working with all levels of nursing therefore learning something new all the time.
It was a great place to work.
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZAugust 18, 2017
I enjoyed working there. It provided very little in outside activities or continuing education as far as seminars and workshops. I was active in Blood Services in Las Vegas when setting up a program of autologus doners for Orthpedic patients.
Pros
very rewardind
Cons
location
Overall good place to work
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZAugust 14, 2017
Great managers, Great people. Low pay, as there aren't any competing hospitals around. Management puts more and more on nursing's plate with no regard.
Pros
Great
Cons
low pay, a lot of threats from management based on patient satisfaction
Great, Rural, Advanced Hospital
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZAugust 14, 2017
As a hospital pharmacist, I was very pleased with the pharmacy leadership, fellow pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. The culture is advanced and the team very mission oriented in caring for patients and the community at large. My time there was nothing short of spectacular.
Pros
Positive work environment, high rate of pay, great benefits, management cared about employess
Cons
Lack of advancement
Bad management
CRCST (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZAugust 5, 2017
Love my job but management has no idea ofwhat we do. Not appreciated and u nder paid. ....benefits are good only good thing i could say .........
Modern Work Culture
Nutrition Services (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZJuly 30, 2017
I continue to be amazed and delighted with my experience at Kingman Regional Medical Center. I love my job, co-workers, the work culture, benefits and food ;0)

I would highly suggest KRMC to anyone.
Not a good place unless you're a nurse.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 12, 2017
Anyone is who below a nurse is not paid well, not treated fairly unless you are best friends with your boss. Never room to move up, people are always out to get you.
Pros
Always room for overtime.
Cons
Not friendly, out to get you, can't tell anyone about anything bad without being reprimanded.
productive great place to work for.
Electronic Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 11, 2017
Kingman Regional is a great place to work for. I would recommend Kingman Regional for anyone. As far as the pay , needs improvement. Fast paced environment.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
pay scale veries
Great benefits, excellent salary
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 1, 2017
Great place to work. Good teamwork, upper management very respectful and considerate of employees. Best pay and benefits in the country. Only down side is location. Hospital is in the middle of the high desert in a small town. Great if you like outdoor activities. Las Vegas and Phoenix within 2 hours.
Pros
Great benefits, pay and work environment
Cons
location
If you wotk hard this job is reliable
Head Cook (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZMay 24, 2017
They provide a reliable and stable workplace and, if you're a reliable and consciousness employee, there is good job security.You will want to be a person who is willing to come with regulatory issues and are consciousness of safe food handling practice.
Pros
Food allowance is provided for kitchen staff
Cons
Lack of communication
Good
Director (de facto CIO) (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZMay 23, 2017
This is a good place to work. The community is a slow, small rural community with potential. City politics are down trodden and doesn't welcome outsiders.
Where careers go to die
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZMay 8, 2017
and good people are ruined. Women do all the real work and make less money than the men who take advantage of them.A bizarre culture based on non-inclusiveness of anyone that does not fit a narrow window of characteristics. Employees who are not related to the power people are bullyed until they comply with the culture or leave employment.
Pros
salary and compensation
Cons
A patriarchy in which female leaders are complicit
Hospital
Admissions Representative/ Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZMay 1, 2017
Worked in the hospital, both in the Admitting Department and Emergency Department. I would make sure we had demos on the patient, so that they could be treated for what they came in to be seen for. Along with processed Authortizations, Discharged patient's.
Healthy environment
Fitness Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZMay 1, 2017
Great structure. I actually work at the Del e Webb Wellness Center and I thought that the people there were great management was great they were flexible hours I just couldn't get enough hours to to acquire or qualify for benefits period and that was frustrating it because I was always just under 40 hours a week just so they didn't have to cover me for a benefits package and ultimately that is why I left
Pros
Healthy and flexible environment
Cons
Not enough hours
Krmc
Medical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 24, 2017
Great facility. Knowledgeable staff and physicians who care about their patients. There is great opportunity for career growth within KRMC, and many programs that encourage furthering your education.
Clinical pharmacist
Clinical Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 11, 2017
I worked the second shift seven days on seven off. All of the information about this job I actually posted in my review for the temp agency that staffed me for this job. The technicians were awesome as well as the staff pharmacists, very supportive and helpful

I love hospital pharmacy
Pros
working in a hospital, the challenge
Cons
learning the flow of the new hospital
Productive and Fun Workplace
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZFebruary 20, 2017
A typical day at work, I would pass medication and chart on the acute conditions of the patients on the medical/surgical unit. I learned numerous healthcare conditions not only from the patients, but from the physicians as well. The hardest part of the job is managing complex patient conditions, that required transferring to higher levels of care for closer monitoring. I really liked working with the staff and the patients.
Pros
Patients would recognize staff
Great facility
Registered Nurse, Emergency (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZFebruary 8, 2017
Loved working at a teaching hospital. The ER was wonderful and working in a rural setting was great. I miss working there
Mobility Tech (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZFebruary 1, 2017
Everyone here always strives to help others succeed, and further their career/education. Management will always help you out. They will make sure you are happy and if you aren't they will find ways to fix it.
Hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZFebruary 1, 2017
KRMC is a regional medical center for Mohave County, we provide all services that are needed, including a cath lab, and IR along with a heart surgery.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingman Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9