Kingman Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Employee
Resigned employee (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 22, 2016
Place has nothing to offer, don't do it. Good Ole boys network. No training and supervisor is the laziest I've ever seen. And backstabbing everywhere, supervisor intimidated by anyone that might speak their mind.
No growth
Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJuly 12, 2016
Very disfunctional radiology dept. no real management. Ultrasound techs that have been there awhile are not helpful. They set people up for failure maybe to make themselves look better. They have two sections to the regular us dept. the hospital and the radiology center. They don't rotate. No one wants to learn or be corrected. They all think they know everything. It's sad to see such a department so unwilling to further their education. I wouldn't want these techs touching me for an ultrasound. It's pretty scary.

They pay is well below average and they don't offer much for all the hours and hard work done.
Cons
No breaks. Short lunch
I really loved working at KRMC
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 24, 2015
Happy place to work very supportive management. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my pt. Helping them to be comfortable and getting the care that they need. Everyone is very helpful we were one happy team. miss them so much. Wish I could go back but I relocated.
bad place to work
n/a (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 4, 2015
There is too much back stabbing and gossip and favoritism. I feel they were threatened by my knowledge. I got no training to do my job, I had to learn the software programs on my own. Their so-called 'rules and standards' are too much! There were too many bosses to do a minimal job. They could get rid of some of them and pay the employees (the actual workers) better. I felt like an out-cast and did not make many friends. Never heard from the boss unless I did something wrong, then she came to visit!!
benefits
Cons
poor management, unfair treatment
Technologically up to date
Referral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZOctober 8, 2015
A good environment and attentive management. Quick responses to all problems with in the work related issues. Competent employees with a positive demeanor.
Pros
Good team building exercises
Cons
Short 15 minute breaks
Fast paced but friendly coworkers and managment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 23, 2015
Coworkers and management very friendly and very forced on work improvement to better patient care. Everyone did good with the limited recourses a smaller hospital had to offer.
Anesthesia Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZSeptember 18, 2015
This hospital is located in the desert in the middle of nowhere. The employees there are very professional and friendly.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits
Cons
It is very hot in Kingman Arizona
fun enviornment
(CNA) assisting patients (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZSeptember 16, 2015
fun environment lots of awesome and helpful employees. great patients and overall care. awesome food and staff. management was a little behind and rude
Pros
good food
Cons
long days no or little breaks
Hard to get to know some co-workers
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZAugust 19, 2015
Unfortunate opinions seem to become facts and not followed through to the truth. Not stable with schedules never on solid ground as to when you were supposed to be at work. Not able to defend ones self.
Pros
cafiteria
Cons
unstable schedules and supervisor
Hostile Environment
Medical Laboratory Scientist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZAugust 7, 2015
The work culture at KRMC is very different from your typical health care system. Hard work and dedication may not always be rewarded. Not a recommend place to work if not a very verisitile self motivated worker.
Krmc
PA (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZJuly 22, 2015
Great hospital, owns everything in Kingman though so no competition. Very good to their employees. Truly competitive salary. Little room for advancement as midlevel.
Great team and working environment
Administrative Assistant/Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 24, 2015
Great place to work, good team. They are very flexible and really work with students on their schedules, so they can work thru school. Great cafeteria, cheerful employees. Love working here but have to move.
Love caring & helping people
Admitting Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 23, 2015
From the time i clock in to getting over to my work station, I am helping and directing patients in the direction of their doctor's office or maybe guiding them in the direction of the cafeteria, sometimes walking with them to their destination. I love helping people with anything and everything, I enjoy the more personal side of registering in a patient for an exam. Listening to them tell there stories about what happen to them, or about their family member, laughing and joking having a enjoyable experience.
I think the hardest part of my job was the long hours, sometimes it could be 12 hour day and that would be a long day sometimes.
The other hard part of the job was the turn over in employees and management, but all and all it was a great place to work !
Pros
Great food in the cafeteria to eat
Cons
high volume of patient's, fun employees, positive work environment
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZMay 15, 2015
High level of patient and physical therapist interaction which involved assisting physical therapist in outpatient and inpatient physical therapy with patient transfers when needed, keeping the flow of treatment rooms available for the next patient by cleaning them, properly sanitizing equipment in the clinic for patients. Greeting patients and making them feel welcome as well as checking on their pain level and comfort upon leaving the clinic. Removing modalities from the patients as requested by the physical therapists. Organizing clinic equipment and performing any other miscellaneous jobs requested by clinic director or physical therapists.
Pros
patient care oriented with constant interaction and keeping busy to help others.
Productive and fun workplace
Radiology Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 29, 2015
Great job and great employees and management loved going to work everyday. Great place to work. Scheduled patient appointments and procedures, answered phones, posted charges, medical records, collected money, ran front office, data entry, verified insurance and eligibility
Great team work
Discharge Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kingman ArizonaApril 23, 2015
It's always a fun day at work because of the people that we work with. We believe in making the best of every day. I learn something new all the time. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help those in need when i know they are truly struggling and have done all they can on their end to make the best out of their situation. And the most enjoyable part of the job is at the same time providing support and any assistance to those who truly need it.
Pros
opportunities for advancement
Cons
Limited job opening for certain degrees
great place to work great benefits
Electronic Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 28, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Kingman Regional Medical Center inside of the medical records department. I learned how to use the scanner and also computer. I decided to go back to school to earn my Associates Degree in Information Technology to further my career in the IT field. KRMC was the only place that I really enjoyed working for and I was sad to leave because I had to move away to another location.
Cons
holiday pay
Productive Work
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 9, 2015
having the skills to be highly motivated in caring and assisting in patience is a number one key for me. Working with compassion and great attitude with coworkers is also important. Most importantly loving what I do! Handling situations with a positive attitudes is always a great way of solving.
Pros
employee discounts
Cons
short breaks
I would not reccommend this facility to anyone!
Mammographer/Xray Technologist (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZDecember 15, 2014
This should have been a great opportunity for me but they don't believe in training new employee. management does not even know how to run there equipment. I had to learn from book and it was and is very stressful. The place has to many bosses and know one cares how the employees feel very unhappy place to work
Pros
great equipment
Cons
no one knows how to train new employees
Not a good place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kingman Regional Medical centerDecember 3, 2014
The hospital is not financially stable. They do not routinely get pre-approval before doing imaging exams, so they don't get paid for services. High turn over rate, most people are only there 1-3 years. Director is a micro-manager and wants to replace staff. Supplies are hoarded and they use expired supplies, no one checks expiration dates. No sure how they pass DNV.
Pros
free coffee, friendly staff, thats about it.
Cons
financially unstable, use expired supplies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingman Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8