Kings Canyon Unified School District Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
A wonderful place to work. Treated you like a family member
School Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Reedley, CAJuly 13, 2013
Everyday was a wonderful, happy day. Management was awesome, co-workers were awesome and so were the children. There is always something to learn on a daily basis. And I learned that life is too short to be anything but happy, always. This job had nothing that i can say was hard. I loved this job so much but I was not getting enough hours. I had a 4.25 hour contract.
Pros
everyone was so happy and positive, great place to work
Cons
not enough hours
Good for people with a big heart-will be noticed!
Teacher's Aide (Current Employee) –  Reedley, Ca.August 31, 2011
It has been a joy and a privelege to work for this school district, but in these troubling economic times I have to think about my future with them, because I know it's just a matter of time, before all teacher's aides will be deemed unnecessary.
Pros
near my residence
Cons
not enough benefits
rewarding job to work with different kids
Physical Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Reedley, CAMay 22, 2014
I Planned physical education program in order to promote the development of physical attributes and social skills. Organized and instructed indoor and outdoor games and exercises. Taught individual and team sports such as volleyball, baseball and soccer utilizing the knowledge of sports techniques and the physical capabilities of students. I felt so lucky working with many kids that made me feel like i made a difference in their life's. The hardest part was dealing with poor attitudes and students that did not want to participate on a regular basis.
Pros
the kids
Cons
the district
productive workplace
Sales Associate /Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Reedley, CAMay 21, 2013
A typical day at work starts of by setting up the food, and drinks. Then I prepare my work station,and get ready for the bell to ring. After the bell rings the lunch rush begins. We take the customers order, get their food, and then have them pay for their food. Then after the final bell rings we then can eat our lunches. I have learned a lot from working here, I learned about working with others. I also learned how to deal with unhappy customers. All of my coworkers, and my boss were very friendly.
Pros
free gatorade, and flexible hours
Cons
short breaks
Great Department
Department of Technology Substitute (Former Employee) –  Reedley, CAOctober 9, 2014
I only worked here for a summer and it made me sad I would not be able to work with them longer than that.
Pros
awesome people.
Cons
only hired for summer.
decent job
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  reedley, caJanuary 29, 2013
decent pay
decent dependable hours/schedule
always busy which is good for on the go people
Pros
free lunch
Cons
some employees think they are managment and are not, alwyas micromanaging
Good
Bilingual Instructional Aide (Former Employee) –  Reedley, CAAugust 4, 2014
I really enjoyed with all the children and assisting teachers. It was a very rewarding job.
Pros
off during summer break

Want to know more about Kings Canyon Unified School District?

Ask a question