Kings Express Employee Reviews

productive and Fast paced work place.
Night Operations Clerk/Admin (Current Employee), Cheektowaga, NYMarch 31, 2014
Working for this company gave me an opportunity to advance my work ethic skills and I am thankful that my co-workers were always willing to teach me new things. A typical day at work is very fast paced you must keep up with the contestant flow of paperwork from the truck drivers, keep up with multiple emails received a day, data entry, filing, faxing ect. The most enjoyable part of my job would be being able to build relationships with our customers and working as a team with my co-workers.
good place to work
Terminal Manager (Current Employee), Elmira, NYApril 25, 2013
In charge of freight management and supervision of employees at the Elmira terminal. Handled package delivery and regularly conducted building maintenance.
Great place to work!
Driver (Former Employee), Cheektowaga, NYJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: enjoyed this very much!
Cons: i can't go back.
Typically we were busy all the time, morning started w/ a coffee and instructions, then we were on the road on our routes, I learned how to manage my time, keep accurite records, and work hard.
Poor excuse of employment
Local driver (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJune 8, 2012
Pros: daily work
Cons: company lacks moral value
Dispatchers were unrealistic and unprofessional
the general attitude of the managment was that they did not need you and that regardless of your past years experience with much larger and successful employers that your opinion wasn't needed or considered
decent job
dock worker/delivory driver (Former Employee), elmira nyMarch 7, 2012
40hrs a week weekends off..good people too work with real layed back not bad fro omeone looking for a 9 to 5 mon -fri