Kings Mountain Hospital Employee Reviews

Great experience since employed there.
Catering Associate (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCAugust 17, 2015
People are caring and committed to maintaining excellence no matter where they hold a position in the company. They care about the level of service that they give not because of status but because the people at Carolina medical Center-Kings Mountain care for the individual service. My position as Catering to You I am honored to be able to see these values close up, not just with my own performance but with my fellow workers. I am responsible with working one on one with the patients with getting their choices for their meals and providing them with excellence in preparing special requests, and making sure their documentation is correct from the beginning of shift. I am responsible also for maintaining Patient Satisfaction Scores. I document daily their comments on meals as they receive them. The most important part of my job is working one on one with patients and being able to interact with them to insure their excellent experience.
Pros
Working with People
Cons
Long Hours
Busy, often stressful job with frequent rewards via patient feedback.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCSeptember 1, 2014
A typical day at work is busy, busy ,busy! Patient assessments, computer documentation, medication administration,patient education, frequent IV and urinary catheter insertion, and wound care, more documentation, hourly rounding, chart checks, frequent admissions, blood administration, and more computer documentation!!!! I learn something new every day. Ninety-nine percent of my co-workers are awesome. :-)
Management could be better, but that can usually be said of any job. The stress of making sure all computer documentation is completed by the end of the shift on each of my patients is the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I am working with my patients, talking with them, answering their questions, calming their fears, making them comfortable, seeing them improve and knowing that I made in difference in some small way.
Loved to make the patients smile
Food Nutrition Assoc. (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCOctober 30, 2013
I clock in, gather what needed to be taken to cafe. Come back, fill requistion for other departments until i have my specific count then gather special choices for patient. Complete those. Clean up and rotate cooler and freezer. Prepare lunch meals. Take and deliver trays. Sweep & mop whole kitchen. Pick up finished trays and wash. Take lunch break. Count cafe monies. Clock out.
Had good coworkers and management staff. The hardest part of my job was taking out the trash. The most enjoyable part was getting to try new foods as they arrived to test before patents.
Pros
Getting free food
Cons
Short beaks
Very nice place to work , just no room for advancement without more college
CNA II (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCSeptember 28, 2012
the hardest part of the job is being able to get to every patient in a timely manner , you usually have 16 to 1 ratio
the best part of the job is taking care of people.
Pros
12 hr shifts 3 days a week
Cons
no real time for a break, aide to patient ratio high
Great company
Interim Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCJuly 19, 2012
This is a small community hospital with a friendly staff. A great working environment.