KINGSTON HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

Its not really a hard place but stressful
Dietary Aid (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHMay 26, 2017
There resident are really rude and impolite also kingston are very hard on there employees the are also shot staff alot but thats pretty good because you get good hours and theres always shifts to pick up
Pros
Dietary Employees Eat Free
Cons
Sometimes get a 10 minute break depending if everythings done and reseted
Beautiful place to work
Activities Director (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHMay 23, 2017
Not only do you have the opportunity each day to enrich the lives of your residents but their families as well. When you can keep them happy , busy and enjoying life each day you have happy family's. Being out in the community with the seniors and being involved in different activities shows that these senior still have a lot to offer. You can learn so much from them. Their life history is amazing.
nice people to work with and work for
houekeeping, activities dept. (Current Employee) –  Ashland, OHMay 22, 2017
Kingston I s a good balanced place to work, with good management and caring people. The best thing about this job is that the fellow workers treat you like family. The worst part is everyday is different and can tend to be stressful at times.
Not a good place
LPN (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 30, 2017
Loved my co workers but mgmt turnover was high and not there for staff. Pay is average benefits are not good and work place is very high tension. Always trouble brewing.
Can't believe those positive reviews
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHApril 17, 2017
As a former employee there, I would not recommend Kingston. I have known other former employees who would agree. Kingston seems to be all talk and no real action showing care for the employees. They may pay pretty well, and start out looking impressive, but they do not follow through on employee policies and respectful treatment.
Pros
pay is pretty good
Cons
uncaring management
productive place to work
Stna/med tech (Current Employee) –  Ashland, OHApril 13, 2017
for the most part there is team work. may have a little lack of communicaion which really needs worked on. but the most important part is taking care of the residents who reside there. i get along well with everyone and i make sure my residents are happy and well taken care of
The BEST work environment!
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sylvania, OHMarch 6, 2017
Kingston was recently voted as having the Best Work Environment in Northwest Ohio, but I believe this to be true for all of the locations in which Kingston operates. The pay, benefits and job-training are top notch. It's incredible how Kingston realizes that by taking care of their employees, we will be happier overall and take better care of our residents!
Pros
Flexibility, beautiful facilities, community involvement
Cons
Can't control patient census
A wonderful working environment.
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 2, 2017
Kingston HealthCare is different from other employers (from my experience). It's a place where your entire department says things like "tell me how I can support YOU", and a work environment that doesn't just say they'll have fun, they ACTUALLY have fun!

The most significant & important part of this culture is that Kingston has a mission statement and truly lives up to it. From the CEO to the receptionist at one of our facilities, everyone believes in our mission and lives it every day.

I have only been with Kingston for a few months and to this point I can honestly say it's the best career decision I've made in years.
Pros
Great culture, friendly people
A Great Team Spirit!
RN (Registered Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHFebruary 28, 2017
I have worked at Kingston of Miamisburg for just over three years now and the experience has been wonderful. Teamwork is contagious around here and it shows in the care that the residents receive every day. Opinions are respected and if there is a dilemma to be solved, everyone feels a part of the team and contributes to the solution. Everyone’s voice is heard at KOM. We are very much like a family here. Everyone in management works hard to make sure all shifts know they are equally important to making the facility a great place to come whether as an employee or a patient. They make us feel like we are all an important part of the team that is Kingston of Miamisburg.
Wonderful place to work!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHFebruary 28, 2017
Everyone has been very welcoming and supportive. The healthcare benefits are great. Lots of overall support from staff, everyone pitches in and helps when needed. Great place to work!
Pros
great insurance benefits
Cons
none so far
Best Workplace Environment in Toledo!
HR Systems Manager (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 27, 2017
Kingston was just voted "Best Workplace Environment" by the Toledo City Paper and it is absolutely true. I have worked for a couple of other big name players in the Toledo area and Kingston's environment is absolutely the best. I worked and helped many people at the corporate office as well as each of the facilities and each person treated you with respect, and made you feel valuable. I am coming up on my 1 year, but I have never dreaded or not wanted to come to work any day. Kingston really tries to strive to provide excellent customer service and have employee satisfaction.
Pros
Environment/Culture, Helping People
Cons
Absolutely None
Employee rating
RN- Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 18, 2017
Kingston is a great place to work. The employees treat the individuals they serve with respect and love. The facility is clean and everyone greets you with a smile.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
12 hour shifts
Great Place to work
STNA (Current Employee) –  Sylvania, OHDecember 13, 2016
I have been there for 2 years and it is the longest place I have ever worked at. Kingston is clean and diverse environment for patients and employees.
Great Place to work!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Marion, OHDecember 7, 2016
Kingston is an awesome place to work. They make all their new employees feel so welcomed and provide excellent training. There is plenty of opportunity to grow and move up within the company. Kingston truly cares for their employees and makes such a fun/ inviting place to work. The best part about working at Kingston is the residents and their families. Great place to work!
Nurse RN (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 6, 2016
Wonderful place for your nursing and management career. Great opportunity to use a variety of nursing skills and build technology skills in healthcare
Training
Direct Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 30, 2016
I was training here for CNA and it overall was a good experience the people was polite and the training wasn't hard. What made my day is the elderly people.
Customer service oriented and dynamic
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vermilion, OHNovember 23, 2016
Company that is willing to invest in outstanding candidates to work in a roll where you provide excellent customer service to clientele and co-workers.
Pros
Flexible
Great place to work - Unique, caring culture for employees
Central Billing Manager (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 16, 2016
Kingston's genuine care philosophy for both our residents and employees is practiced every day. Management asks and listens to suggestions, ideas and comments. Work/life balance is encouraged and although there is a lot to accomplish at any given time, co-workers are active team members who step up and pull their weight in projects, tasks, etc.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, team work
Cons
Nothing out of the ordinary
Rewarding
Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHNovember 15, 2016
Great team work from the front line staff all the way through the management team! Every staff member is set up for success- and the amount of support provided is outstanding! I have never had a job that I look forward to going to everyday, especially one with such a great Mission statement. The only regret I have is that I didn't join this amazing team sooner!
Kingston Rocks!!!
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Sylvania, OHNovember 11, 2016
I have worked for Kingston for 12 years. My employers there have provided me with the experience and resources to do what I love: taking wonderful care of people going through a difficult time in their lives. Kingston encourages its employees to always do the right thing and provides a safe, fun and inclusive workplace.
Pros
Focus on the Kingston mission and approach, making work fun!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KINGSTON HEALTHCARE. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval