Responsibilities will include but not be limited to managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and other administrative duties.
1. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages Invoicing, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Responsible for ensuring month end closing is done properly and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overseeing all administrative and office functions.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite -- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficient with QuickBooks Pro
- Effective organization and planning skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making capabilities;
- Able to effectively influence internal staff and customers by actively listening and responding to issues;
- Approachable and flexible; adaptable to changing business priorities;
- High personal standards of integrity; able to handle sensitive matters;
1. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- College Degree Required with Business or financial background. Exceptions will be made for exceptional candidates.
- Three (3) years working managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Contracts and Administration is desired.
Please submit resumes with contact information and pay history.
Location: Bulverde /Boerne area
Compensation: $25k-$55k depending on experience and qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 10 months ago