Kitchen Collection Employee Reviews

very fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 13, 2017
Had great managment. Fun coworkers and merchandise. average day was stocking shelves while helping customers and ringing up sales.Once as week we would unload trucks
Great plce to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 7, 2017
Season is fast paced but otherwise the store steady. Very good company to work for. I would still be working for them, however the mall raised our rent and the store closed.
Pros
Repeat customers, new products
Cons
No health care
Its a chocie
Manager (Current Employee) –  Not LIstedJune 7, 2017
Fast paced and demanding environment. However fun and exciting to work with other employees who share a passion for retail. It could be for you or not.
it was an over all good job.
retail (Former Employee) –  tanger 2 riverhead nyMay 31, 2017
i was keyholder, i worked on the register. typical day at work included ringing up, doing stock, and helping costumers. the hardest part of the job was lifting all the heavy kitchen items.
Pros
people i worked with
Cons
some of the customers that came in.
Easy job but at a cost.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAMay 24, 2017
I worked here while I was in post secondary school, so I had a very limited schedule.I could only work evenings and would come home for the holidays. My managers where great at accommodating that. the job it's self (sales associate) but my location didn't see many customers so I stood around a lot. The only problem I had was management was a fiasco! For a while I had no manager, then the one I had got fired for no reason then was replaced. My assistant manager had no idea what she was doing, well none of us did. Finally we got a manager from a different location to take ours over, and then there was a lot of work place drama between the managers. We also couldn't figure out who or where our HR was, the one number we called said the weren't associated with our company.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Lack of training, Management issues.
Sales Associate at Kitchen Collection
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDMay 22, 2017
My typical day at work would include working the register and help customers on the floor. I learned how to interact with all types of customers on a daily basis, pick out the right items for the customers, stock shelves, bring in shipments and how to label products correctly.
Good place to work.
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lahaska, PAMay 22, 2017
If you enjoy cooking this is a beneficial place to work. Work is expected, no glamour or glitz besides the employee discount. If you're reliable there is great potential for advancement.
basic retail job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTMay 20, 2017
checked in merchandise once a week. In charge of opening the store on weekends and closing it on weekdays. worked with a smaller staff where we had a great friendly environment. Weekly paperwork was all done pen and paper, not on a computer.
great place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNMay 10, 2017
I love working here because I got a chance to use the talents that I love most. I was able to get in there and process the merchandise and organize it for placement on the shelf. I was able to take use my talents to prove that I can get the job done when I set my mind to it.
Pros
great benifets
Cons
not enough time to apply all my talents in one work day
Archaic work environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  USAMay 10, 2017
I wouldn't recommend working for this company at the retail level. The store manager has no control over inventory. Employees are treated very poorly.
Great Part Time Job for Wives and Students
3rd Key Manager (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMay 9, 2017
KC was a great place to work, District manager was nice and genuinely concerned about employee concerns. While the pay wasn't great, the work allowed you to interact and meet customers and make suggestions. The only other con was they were technologically a generation behind. From the registers to the computers and printers to even the pricing guns they were 20 years behind the curve.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
low, low pay
Wonderful place with great coworkers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Birch Run, MIMay 8, 2017
I would spend the day, either stocking shelves, assisting customers with their purchases, or at the register. I had a lot of fun working here, because I love meeting new people and also love all the kitchen utensils.
Pros
Working with the public
Cons
Being on my feet for a full shift
stressfull place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 1, 2017
it was full helping customers out find the stuff they were looking for.
it was a stress full place to work with the mangers, the main manger was never there. we were always getting yelled at for things we didnt do.
Flexible hours
Third Key Manager (Current Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DEMay 1, 2017
Its good for a part time job. If you like working with the public this is the job for you. The managers are really nice and will work around another work schedule or with doctors appt.
Great Place To work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sulphur Springs, TXApril 30, 2017
Working with customers and gaining long term relationships with regulars was a great aspect of this job. Very friendly and stable environment. Great management team.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOApril 30, 2017
Cashier, Stock, Greet Customers, Handle Money, Take out trash, Help Customers take out there stuff to there cars if need and if ask, Easy Going fun loving people
Pros
Great Work Enverment
Cons
Not Enought hours
in a great location
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJApril 12, 2017
the store can be a great place to shop it carries a lot of gadgets that can be very useful at home and or work. but with my experience i would say the management need to do better when picking employees
Pros
great store to shop
Cons
need to become a better team
interactive environment
Key Manager (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTApril 10, 2017
Great environment to learn and work , with merit based promotions and opportunities. Great products chosen and sold, with trust being given to sales associates to educate customers.
Retail
Third Key Manager (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTApril 7, 2017
I loved this job because of the Managers. They gave people who work hard all the opportunities to advance in the company. If you love selling and working with a large product base you will love this job.
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Horseheads, NYApril 7, 2017
Kitchen Collection was a very productive and detail specific company; that enjoyed their stores maintenance and appearance to a very high standard. Strict and character building guidelines and policies were presented to each and every staff member.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kitchen Collection. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9