KITCHEN FRESH FOODS Employee Reviews

No family no life.
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 15, 2018
This place is very stressful employees don't like to help each other and they ask you to a lot for the little amount that you get paid. You go into production Room and pull your product from shelving load your products And go to the drop off and put away the product.
Pros
Free lu5
Cons
Pay
Fun workplace that depended a lot on the workers opinion.
AREA ROUTE SALES SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 12, 2017
I loved it there. A great place to work. A great atmosphere, always trying to keep their employees happy and the employees always keeping the customers happy. Great from owners down.
Pros
everything
Cons
some trucks and equipment were old
Fun while it lasted
Label printer (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 21, 2017
When I first started here I loved the fact that I was working so many hours I didn't mind at all. I was on the production line. First, I was putting the back labels on the sandwiches. Then, I was able to put the front labels on the sandwiches. I'm always doing the job by myself for most of the days. If I do get help, it's only for a couple hours but that is very rare. You work every single weekend and I don't remember the last time we even got a raise. They keep giving you all this work for the same pay. The benefits are good, yes. single label was readable and they all looked perfect. God forbid if I made a mistake it always seemed to be a big deal which really bothered me. I always tried to do the best I could for this company. This place really needs to hire more people. Especially for 2nd shift. They are so understaffed its not even funny. The breaks to me are just ridiculous who can really eat all of their food and rest for only 20 minutes. I've never had a job where I was only given 20 minutes.
Cons
Short breaks, lazy people, not enough workers
Daily customers were great
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 18, 2015
Money was good, insurance was horrible. about 12 to 13 hours a day in the summer and about 9 in the winter. about 600 miles of driving a week
Enjoyed Serving people, whatever it took!!!
Route Salesman (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 6, 2012
Freedom to grow accounts, customer relationships, income, and overall expertise. My boss always told me "I never worry about you missing every sale out there!" Loved "plus selling." I learned something new everyday about people, merchandising, and growing a business. Enjoyed serving & getting to know people from every culture and walk of life.
Pros
i was the highest paid salesman for the last six out of seven plus years.
Cons
very long hours