Kitchen

Kitchen United States Employee Reviews

I learned a lot.
Retail Manager (Former Employee), Newark, DEApril 13, 2015
Pros: Friendly management and co-workers and store discount.
Cons: The hours.
Helping customers with selecting their small appliance was educational to them and myself. The cooking classes were fun.
great experience
Line cook (KMIT) (Former Employee), floridaApril 9, 2015
great hands on experience. learned alot. love the fast pace work. love being in the kitchen getting down and dirty. love being in the kitchen every minute of it
Fun place to work
Catering Manager (Former Employee), Seneca Falls, NYApril 6, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, Great laughs, hard working staff
Cons: Benefits are limited
Dewey's has amazing people on staff. The management works just as hard as the staff. A typical day can be crazy with both kitchen and catering responsibilities but your coworkers will keep you laughing all day. Everyone is willing to pitch in to help out even if they were not scheduled to work.
A great Full time Job
Plano isd (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 26, 2015
Pros: trustwrothy
Cons: people not doing there jobs right
My favorite part of a career or job is the people your helping with out even knowing it. I'm very hard reliable trustworthy empolypee
Not a good company.
Preschool Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: management
I worked in the Family Nurturing Center. My manager was pretty odd and upper management did nothing about it. Worked with the homeless children.
Productive and fast paced.
Cook (Former Employee), Richmond, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Clean and dry dishes, stack and organize, clean ovens, mopping, sweeping floors, keep an inventory of supplies, cook various foods for entrees, side vegetables and casseroles, supervise and participate in the work of preparing a large volume of meats, vegetables, and other foods, consult with supervisor to determine best methods of preparation for individual food items, assist in planning menus and in devising means of using left-over foods, prepare special menus, inspect refrigerators and the work of other cooks to prevent food waste, supervise the cleaning for kitchen, storeroom, and refrigerators
Great
(Grill/Dishwasher) Captain's Attic (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Not a great company to work for. Shut down and broke alot of rule's.
It was a very humbling experience taught me how to work for less now I'm hungry for more.
Cook chicken and fixings (Former Employee), Charlotte,NCJanuary 13, 2015
I just want to be an asset to a team. I am more than willing to give it more than what it takes to be successful at anything. I am a excellent multi tasker and I have the intangibles to lead if need be.
daddy's fried dough. team effort.
Cashier (Former Employee), Boston, MA.December 13, 2014
Pros: everything.
Cons: heat.
A great solid job if you love being outdoors and cooking and dealing with very friendly Bostonians. A family run business. Taught me everything i needed to know about what food to buy, how much of it to buy and how to portion food out during a busy day/week.
Management was run smoothy and professionally. co-workers made my job even easier when things got tight, it was a tightly knit team who responded to everything on time every time
The hardest part of the job was being in the summer sun, while the most enjoyable part was everything else.
Guest Services for Major Mall
Fashion Fair Mall (Former Employee), Fresno, CaliforniaNovember 26, 2014
Pros: i got to be around alot of people and see their happy faces.
Cons: the long hours because of the hoiliday, but that was okay with me.
My job at Fashion Fair was giving excellent customer service to shopper's. I would have to answer phone calls, filing, copying reports, counting large amounts of money, help security when needed, and activate credit cards for Christmas.
fast paced environment
Janitor (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CANovember 20, 2014
- warehouse a-
- great coworkers
- on my feet all day
-ful time job
Just a job to try and survive
Cook (Current Employee), New Albany MSNovember 13, 2014
Pros: close to home, off work by 2pm so i can look for better jobs
Cons: no hours to make a living on
I love the job yet do not get enough hours to keep me going...
I get to work about 4am or 9am cook , prepare biscuits with
eggs, cheeze and sauage, along with ham, tenderloin , chicken
then prepare pizza sticks, chicken on a stick, corn dogs, egg rolls
potatoes all for the people that come into the gas station.
fast food
cleaning
dishwasher (Former Employee), altamonte s[rings flNovember 10, 2014
it was a good company to work for i was a dishwasher i closed down the kitchen at and stocking/prep cook
You are always busy
dish washer (Former Employee), Hammond, INOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: short breaks
There is very rarely a boring day at work. You are always busy
It was just a job to afford college.
Joseppi's Pizza (Former Employee), Harrisburg, OHOctober 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches, meeting people
Cons: no benefits, employee conflicts
My typical day involved answering phones and placing orders. When the inventory got low I'd restock the tables and make dough and roll out pizza pans.

I learned how to run the pizza machines and the equipment that made the pizza shop run.

The management was poorly ran, the employees had so many conflicts and they wouldnt handle it properly, Plus our managers were poor teachers to new employees.

I loved my co-workers in the beginning, but torward the end things got annoying. Everyone was calling off and I'd be stuck at the shop alone. The employees were either goofing off or high as a kite. The managers would get rid of the good workers and hire lazy pot heads.

There wasnt anything hard about the job, I loved my job. Things just got old and I didnt feel comfortable with the fact the delivery driver was a pervert and said crude comments to me.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the fact I met so many new people, I ran into old friends that I hadnt seen in ages.
making pizzas
Store Clerk (Former Employee), Channahon, ILOctober 6, 2014
Pros: half priced food
Cons: management
I made pizzas and breakfast foods to be put on the warmers. I loved the patience of the customers and the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
Enjoyable
Assist cooks and kitchen staff (Current Employee), Moline, ILOctober 5, 2014
Enjoy making a variety of foods, and working with people from different backgrounds.

I've learned how to manage my time wisely, while making my products look neat and completing my tasks on time.

I enjoy working as a team with my co-workers.

The hardest part of my job would be finishing cleaning, then right after getting an order and making a mess again on the newly cleaned area.

I enjoy receiving special orders the require creativity and thoughtfulness; such as a meal with a design made within the foods.
Loved working for the customers
waitress, bartender, and cook (Former Employee), Doylestown, OHSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: great people to work for
Cons: no benefits
Wonderful work environment, great tips, hilarious golfers
Challenge and fun.
Cook/ Helper (Former Employee), Manila, P00September 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Most days i get in early, for preparing all we need in the kitchen. A typical day is the weekends it is so many customer we need to serves as fast as we can to satisfied our services to them.So in this kind of work i have learned to be moving faster, and be patient in all times, including to your co-workers, superiors, and specially also to the customer.Our hardest part of the job is we need to prepared what the customers he wants to additional and additional for their minimum orders. The most enjoyable part of our job is to have a team work, and fair treatment to all workers.
Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse
Bath Designer (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: tough hours/schedules
Good work environment, coworkers. Tough hours, weekends, holidays. Great customers, good traffic.

1 2 3