Kitsy Lane

Kitsy Lane Employer Reviews

The experience needed to be an independent consultant
Owner/Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Aberdeen, MSDecember 5, 2013
Pros: commission
Cons: not enough marketing tools
With my time with Kitsy Lane, I have learned marketing skills and culture skills from having the opportunity to run my own online boutique. I am able to select the items to display in my store and select the items I would like to have in a flash sale.
Productive and fun start-up
Shipping & Logistics Manager, Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: fun work atmosphere
Great place to work with fun and energetic people to work with. Fast-paced environment with a lot going on to keep busy. Excellent marketing and sales department with a talented and growing team.
Not very lucrative but fun to do in spare time
Online Boutique Owner/Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), ScrantonMarch 29, 2013
I thought I would be making good side money going into this but you need to have a good and extensive network of people for it to work. I do it once in a while but I haven't produced much result unfortunately.
you set your own days and times
Boutique Owner & Independent Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 9, 2013
Cons: the website its messing up
I enjoyed being my own boss and selling things its fun an the best part is I get to work from home
Fun place to work
Boutique Owner, Style Editor (Current Employee), Hampton, VAFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: coupons, staying up on what's in
I love it, working with the lastest fashions and people. I enjoyed helping people and suggesting items for them.

About Kitsy Lane

Kitsy Lane provides the opportunity for those who sign up as Kitsy Lane Boutique Owners to earn an income through commissions – Read more