Kitsy Lane Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Comfortable job setting relaxed coworkers easy going boss
Merchandise Inventory Processor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 7, 2014
I picked jewelry orders for customers packed them nicely and sent them out to be delivered before the deadline. I learned how to manage time within making the deliveries and how to package the correct way.
Pros
Relaxed easy going job.
Cons
Short lunch
The experience needed to be an independent consultant
Owner/Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MSDecember 5, 2013
With my time with Kitsy Lane, I have learned marketing skills and culture skills from having the opportunity to run my own online boutique. I am able to select the items to display in my store and select the items I would like to have in a flash sale.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Not enough marketing tools
Productive and fun start-up
Shipping & Logistics Manager, Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 13, 2013
Great place to work with fun and energetic people to work with. Fast-paced environment with a lot going on to keep busy. Excellent marketing and sales department with a talented and growing team.
Pros
Fun work atmosphere
Not very lucrative but fun to do in spare time
Online Boutique Owner/Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  ScrantonMarch 29, 2013
I thought I would be making good side money going into this but you need to have a good and extensive network of people for it to work. I do it once in a while but I haven't produced much result unfortunately.
you set your own days and times
Boutique Owner & Independent Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 9, 2013
I enjoyed being my own boss and selling things its fun an the best part is I get to work from home
Cons
the website its messing up
Fun place to work
Boutique Owner, Style Editor (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAFebruary 27, 2013
I love it, working with the lastest fashions and people. I enjoyed helping people and suggesting items for them.
Pros
coupons, staying up on what's in