KIVA SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

assembly the robot,I love
Electro/Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  North Reading, MASeptember 30, 2014
work the is fun,the people is good,amazon change the company in general,is slow right now but the have very good project in mind
Cons
good benefic
Productivity not found
Electro- Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee) –  North Reading, MAMay 7, 2014
Working here has made me really question my true technical abilities.
Days on end of lines being down, out of parts, and upper management just wants you to "look busy".
Unprofessional atmosphere.
They want productivity but will not utilize a quality team before sending product into production.
I'm not sure how I see the outcome of this company. From my past work experiences it does not look promising.
Pros
Free soda and cereal thats about all
Cons
Micro-management, over processed, no training, incompetency, no room for advancement
productive, team work environment
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAJanuary 24, 2013
morning meetings in the cafe for 15 minutes, then were assign to our duties. My team meets and see what we need and assign ourselves to stations. My co workers were young like me and understandable and work with each other well and good communication skills. The hardest part of the job is when line is down due to part shortages, and the most enjoyable part of the job is lunch and working as a group.
Top Down
Manager World Wide Field Service (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAMarch 16, 2012
Now not very innovative, but very political. Every one on the top is trying to claim credit therefore no room for creativity. Do what I say mentality. If not I am god and I will fire you. I prefer companies that say do your job and let me know what you need to improve your job or make it more efficient.
Pros
stock options
Cons
political stagnate

Want to know more about KIVA SYSTEMS?

Ask a question