Kleen Test Products

Kleen Test Products Employer Reviews

Great Co-workers, very work oriented
Microbiology Specialist (Current Employee), Port Washington, WIJune 30, 2014
A typical day on second shift composed of simply identifying your work load for the evening, depending on how many samples the lab had received, and prioritizing based on time capable of completing your tasks. This would range from filtering samples and plating them, to weighing out and diluting them followed with an enrichment that would later be streaked – more... for a more sensitive test. The hardest part was knowing that you need to do what is necessary to complete your tasks, which could mean coming in early, staying late, working weekends, and holidays as well depending on client needs. The co-workers are fun and enjoyable to work with. They keep a positive attitude. Management gives little compensation to individual efforts and does what is necessary to provide to the clients at the expense of the employees. I learned unique microbiology techniques and knowledge that I can take with me and utilize in my career. – less
Fast Pace environment
Quality Technician (Former Employee), Port Washington, WIMay 7, 2014
Pros: diverse setting
Cons: fair pay
Calling Seek to learn of job assignment really great at steady work hardest part making your your available at last minutes notice
Kleen Test is a bad company to work for becuase of lack of good training and very high empolyee turnover
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Port Washington, WIJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: you do not get laid off
Cons: the low attide of emplyee's that work there and the high amount of employees that thay let go of
I would not tell someone to work for Kleen Test Products because of the high number of employee's that they fire or let go it's not a good long term job.
nice place to work, lots of job possibilites
Machine operator (Former Employee), port washington, wi.November 20, 2013
Pros: awards for saftey suggestions, and frequent lunches
Cons: very busy, could use more help
nice people to work with and for. your day is busy, and physical, detail to recording information
borering
assist machine operators (Former Employee), portwashington wiSeptember 10, 2013
Cons: short breaks
slow how to stand for a long period of time alright staying woke going home
Poor Management, toxic work environment
bottle machine operator (Former Employee), Port Washington, WIMay 19, 2013
Pros: you get a paycheck
Cons: horrible work environment and incompetent management
This is by far the worst place I ever worked at in the metro Milwaukee area. I worked on a bottling machine and was appalled at the treatment that the Hispanic temps received there. While we could take breaks when the machines were down, the temps were forced to keep working and were verbally harassed by the supervisor, who seemed very racist. When – more... he took a man a way from the bottle feeding area, the two remaining men couldn't keep up and I had to help them because the job was impossible for two people to do. Another employee was told by his interview that the company is "run by intimidation", and I believe this to be true. There were also many safety hazards here too. We had to bypass the "guards" on the bottling machines to wipe the gears to keep fluid from touching the bottles and I temporarily got my glove caught in a gear and could have lost my fingers if I had not ripped it out. Bad products are routinely shipped out, specifically bottles that leak. In a large production of a product called "Snuggle", half the bottle leaked and the manager seemed clueless as to how to stop it. First he blamed the Hispanic women who screwed the caps on, but when we proved to him that they were not the problem, he started tipping cases of the product ont heir sides to see which ones leaked, and only removed the bottles on the bottom when the ones on the top could be leaking too. This man was amazingly incompetent for someone who was so demanding. When he finally listed to us and found that the bottles on top were leaking too, he ended up shipping thees bottles out "as is", basically shipping a defective product.
Overall a horrible place to work, with a toxic work environment and a greedy ownership without ethics. – less
need a more productive system such as let us no how our progess and performance is doing weekly so we can fix tese issuess bfor a reveiw come
materal handler (Former Employee), port washinton wisconsinSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: easy work, not at all physical really.
Cons: bad manegment an leds, bad lack of cumunacation on shift
always conficks unorganized leed men rember you can never be RIGHT.as a former employee cumunacation was always a issue threw out the shift .It was like no one was ever on the same page.but at the end of the day make sure u have initial buy everything u issue so u cover yur behind thats what the lead said .witch is not right always lookin over yer shoulder – more... worryin im i gonna get in trouble 4 this or that ect.i dident think that was fair . – less

October 13, 2012

With your communication to the reader, I believe you were lucky to have a job at Kleen Test. I have applied as an educated man and have never received an invitation for employment. Good Luck to you.

A lot of hands on work
Quality Control (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 13, 2012
Pros: good benefits, travel and good team on third shift
Cons: management on third shift
I enjoyed going to work and the work environment was great. My team was wonderful to work with. We were dedicated to the job and getting the job done.
Decent job with respectable wages but low ceiling
Material Handler (Former Employee), WIJuly 10, 2012
Pros: travel time was short from home decent wage
Cons: too much bouncing around to different plants and various shifts
Unloaded and loaded trucks met great ppl (truck driver)
and was fortunate enough to work with ssome pretty cool coworkers
What i learned is to not sell myself short to try and learn a new skill every day because in the end the person most well eqipped at a job or various jobs can do something special in these tough times.
boring work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Mequon, WIJune 2, 2012
Pros: guud co-workers
Cons: bad managers
come in to a daily meeting. find out what my machine was running, and stand in front of a certain machine all day till break time and clock out time.
Kleen Test Products promoted from within which, led to individual growth.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Port Washington, WINovember 28, 2011
Pros: opportunity for individual growth
Cons: no vision heath care
The knowledge, which I’ve obtained through Kleen Test Products great diversity training programs, could not have been accomplished if I had taken a four-year course for a bachelor degree in business management.
Throughout my ten years as an employee at Kleen Test Products, I had the privileged to be surrounded with proactive people that focus their – more... efforts on the things that they could do something about. The nature of their energy is positive, enlarging, and magnifying, causing their circle of influence to increase. – less