Kleen Test Products Employee Reviews in United States

fun place to work at
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, WIFebruary 20, 2016
i learned a lot of new things such as the filler and the labeler . get to work do our saftey routine get put into our positions on the line run the line go on break come back n finish the night off on the line . co-workers were really good except a few that refused to do work. i got fired due to an incident that had occurred between me n another co-worker and some words were exchanged but as a temp to hire i was the one that was supposidly in the wrong when a lead person was allowed to stand there in curse at me in front of the supervisor and that lead is still this is a bad company . they say that they are a fair company but overall their really not
Pros
you get paid, not a hard job to do
Cons
getting treated different to everyone, else when they say that it is a fair, company and a equal company, and its all lies
Former employee
quality (Former Employee) –  Sunset EastJanuary 13, 2016
A typical day at work was full of miscommunication, you can give them your all, never miss a day of work and still find yourself unemployed, good luck with the mgmt click they are all lazy and under educated and treat you with no respect. Co-workers will be missed, the hardest part, the worst part was spending months of your time being told you are going to be hired, just to get a review and tossed out the door with zero knowledge of this indicated to you verbally..By far the WORST place to work
Pros
few good people
Cons
short break, on feet all day, treated like a slave
Good place to work. High enphisis on working safely.
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, WISeptember 29, 2015
This company produces high quality products in a highly competitive market. They stress safety first and always at the job. Employees are encouraged to participate with suggestions on how to make improvements on safety and the job more effecient.
worst day ever
Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Port WashingtonJuly 22, 2015
I had the worst day ever because before i had a desk i needed to constantly do everything on my legs and it was so painful. I hated my job more than anything now i was so stoked when i got the desk.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Quality Tech
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, WIJuly 1, 2015
Worked close with lab technicians and operators.
• Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
• Modify equipment or processes to improve resource or cost efficiency.
• Monitor and control inventory.
• Supervise production workers.
I like my job.
COMPOUNDER (Current Employee) –  PORTWASHINGTON WIOctober 21, 2014
a typical day at work waiting for products so I can get
started. Cleaning up the mess from the prior shift.
Batching Chemicals, pre-weighing chemicals.
I like the work but the job is not lean. They are never
ready for the next step.
Cons
learning about chemicals
relaxed environment, excellent co-workers
Argus Temp (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 2, 2014
I was a lead operator on the machines. Taught me to be responsible and liable for others.
Pros
quiet off shift, good people
Cons
temporary job
Great Co-workers, very work oriented
Microbiology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, WIJune 30, 2014
A typical day on second shift composed of simply identifying your work load for the evening, depending on how many samples the lab had received, and prioritizing based on time capable of completing your tasks. This would range from filtering samples and plating them, to weighing out and diluting them followed with an enrichment that would later be streaked for a more sensitive test. The hardest part was knowing that you need to do what is necessary to complete your tasks, which could mean coming in early, staying late, working weekends, and holidays as well depending on client needs. The co-workers are fun and enjoyable to work with. They keep a positive attitude. Management gives little compensation to individual efforts and does what is necessary to provide to the clients at the expense of the employees. I learned unique microbiology techniques and knowledge that I can take with me and utilize in my career.
Fast Pace environment
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, WIMay 7, 2014
Calling Seek to learn of job assignment really great at steady work hardest part making your your available at last minutes notice
Pros
diverse setting
Cons
fair pay
Kleen Test is a bad company to work for becuase of lack of good training and very high empolyee turnover
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, WIJanuary 6, 2014
I would not tell someone to work for Kleen Test Products because of the high number of employee's that they fire or let go it's not a good long term job.
Pros
you do not get laid off
Cons
the low attide of emplyee's that work there and the high amount of employees that thay let go of
nice place to work, lots of job possibilites
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  port washington, wi.November 20, 2013
nice people to work with and for. your day is busy, and physical, detail to recording information
Pros
awards for saftey suggestions, and frequent lunches
Cons
very busy, could use more help
borering
assist machine operators (Former Employee) –  portwashington wiSeptember 10, 2013
slow how to stand for a long period of time alright staying woke going home
Cons
short breaks
need a more productive system such as let us no how our progess and performance is doing weekly so we can fix tese issuess bfor a reveiw come
materal handler (Former Employee) –  port washinton wisconsinSeptember 27, 2012
always conficks unorganized leed men rember you can never be RIGHT.as a former employee cumunacation was always a issue threw out the shift .It was like no one was ever on the same page.but at the end of the day make sure u have initial buy everything u issue so u cover yur behind thats what the lead said .witch is not right always lookin over yer shoulder worryin im i gonna get in trouble 4 this or that ect.i dident think that was fair .
Pros
easy work, not at all physical really.
Cons
bad manegment an leds, bad lack of cumunacation on shift

Comment – October 13, 2012

With your communication to the reader, I believe you were lucky to have a job at Kleen Test. I have applied as an educated man and have never received an invitation for employment. Good Luck to you.

A lot of hands on work
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 13, 2012
I enjoyed going to work and the work environment was great. My team was wonderful to work with. We were dedicated to the job and getting the job done.
Pros
good benefits, travel and good team on third shift
Cons
management on third shift
Decent job with respectable wages but low ceiling
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  WIJuly 10, 2012
Unloaded and loaded trucks met great ppl (truck driver)
and was fortunate enough to work with ssome pretty cool coworkers
What i learned is to not sell myself short to try and learn a new skill every day because in the end the person most well eqipped at a job or various jobs can do something special in these tough times.
Pros
travel time was short from home decent wage
Cons
too much bouncing around to different plants and various shifts
boring work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mequon, WIJune 2, 2012
come in to a daily meeting. find out what my machine was running, and stand in front of a certain machine all day till break time and clock out time.
Pros
guud co-workers
Cons
bad managers
Kleen Test Products promoted from within which, led to individual growth.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, WINovember 28, 2011
The knowledge, which I’ve obtained through Kleen Test Products great diversity training programs, could not have been accomplished if I had taken a four-year course for a bachelor degree in business management.
Throughout my ten years as an employee at Kleen Test Products, I had the privileged to be surrounded with proactive people that focus their efforts on the things that they could do something about. The nature of their energy is positive, enlarging, and magnifying, causing their circle of influence to increase.
Pros
opportunity for individual growth
Cons
no vision heath care