KleenMark Employee Reviews

Unhelpful Management!
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 17, 2017
Management is very unreliable! I worked there a short amount of time and every time I ordered supplies they were never delivered! I have called for supplies many times and my manager never calls me back and hasn't brought them to me for 2 months and I was bringing supplies from home just to get my job done correctly. This job offers very little money and very few hours. You are only given 1 night of training and then you are on your own and if you have any questions after that 1st night you will have to figure it out alone because the management will never return phone calls.
Easy work
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIDecember 27, 2016
The work you do is easy and straight forward and would recommend this job to people starting college
I was working 5-9 pm (doing morning college classes I would recommend to do working those hours)
Pros
Lunch breaks
a poor excuse of a job
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 10, 2016
I hated working for this company. This company do not get your bills payed. The manager is rude ,disrespectful, and and unprofessional.
One of the best places i worked
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WINovember 28, 2016
Friendly and compromising understanding managers.acknowledge hard workers and workers with good attendance. Supervisors are great trainers holidays off paid vacations. Celebrate employees birthdays work together great as groups and teams. I wish this company had a location in chicago if so i will still be working for them.
Pros
Supervisor brought emplyees lunch twice a week
Cons
We got breaks
Fun
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 21, 2016
Easy cleaning. Gets job done in no time. I loved working with the people that they had send out to the buliding with us. I loved that i had to travel a little distance to get back and to work everyday.
Not very good
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WINovember 18, 2016
So I worked for a short period of time cleaning a factory. Not worth the pay. There was only 2 of us. Only got trained for 1 night and then was on my own. Never got paid for the work that I did.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Dont get paid for the work you do.
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 2, 2016
I loved working at Kleenmark the ordinary day was very smooth and
enjoyable even though it was work i could act myself around my co-workers and didn't have to worry about someone not showing up for there shift!
Pros
Working with family
Cons
Cleaning
school schedule
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 15, 2016
They will work about it but for people in sports this job isn't for you because they expect you to work after your done with practice and to be there at time your support to start at. When the hours are 5-9 and you only have to work minimum of 3 years.
very relax environment with nice employees
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIMarch 1, 2016
A typical day at work would be the staff spending several hours cleaning industrial and retail businesses.
I learned the importance of staying clean and organized.
Good company to work for as a part time worker
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 27, 2016
the most good part about the job as you do a good job in the required time for a job well done, cleaned offices halls
and exams rooms
Pros
can lead to advancement
Cons
not full time job no benefits
Fun
Cleaner for AnchorBank (Current Employee) –  Berlin, WIJanuary 4, 2016
You are able to work at your own pace and at your own time. If you enjoy cleaning I would recommend working for kleenmark. They provide all the supplies you need.
Productive work place
Building Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 17, 2015
I enjoyed working at Kleenmark. I loved working with all of my co-workers and the job itself was great. Management was very acomodating and never any issues with the main office.
Pros
great hours
Cons
low pay
A friendly service and a clean environment
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 22, 2015
I have been working for KleenMark for the last 9 months and it's been going pretty good because I can get to go on a vacation and still have my position in place.
Genreal cleaning
General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 1, 2015
cleaning many different areas such as clinics, office, and hospitals, banks. all use different chemicals to clean differently. management is very well they have poor communication between bosses and workers, do not answer their phone or return calls. I've learned how to use multiple cleaning machines. Hours are set never changes unless to ask for more hours and is a good first part time job.
Pros
not much suprvision, afternoon hours
Cons
late into the day, short hours(3 to 4), locations vary in distance
Very friendly work environment and now very clean
Comerica Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Iron RidgeJuly 23, 2015
I am in charge of cleaning the main offices along with the shop floor. A typical day includes dusting, vacuuming, mopping, wiping down all areas in the office, and taking out garbage. Management at Kleenmark is not the best, they don't like to keep a good uptake on the supplies needed to do my job. They also aren't very good at communicating with me. My coworkers are basically the people that work for the factory I clean. I love the people that surround me at work. Everyone is very friendly and accepting. It also helps when ur doing a very good job at cleaning and they are very appreciative. There really isn't a hard part of my job at all. Everything is pretty easy until i have to empty trash from the machines and its full of lazer dust. For some reason that stuff just doesn't agree with me and usually ends up busting all over me. The most enjoyable part of my job is almost everything about it, I love the people I work around and the daily tasks are not difficult at all.
Pros
Meet new people and further my job oppurtunties
Cons
No benefits, short hours with little pay
Not the greatest
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Reedsburg, WIJune 28, 2015
Mostly I was working with someone who stood around on their phone, but I didn't work with anyone in Madison where the company is based. So I can't say much about the company as a whole
its bad.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJune 22, 2015
no this was the worst place i worked at don't apply here. its a joke. if you like having 90 bosses its the job for you even the assists at the stores you clean tell you what to do.
Pros
Cons
everything you can think of no review or raises there.
Great for students
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 28, 2015
I cleaned out banks at night, this job is great for students going to school during the day and can work a few hours at night. must supply your own vehicle, but everything else to get the job done is supplied.
I cleaned a Kohl's store.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 12, 2015
I did the bathrooms and vacuumed the floors of a Kohl's store in a mall. Our check in and out system was automated so I never really saw my manager.
It was a good place to work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 11, 2015
I would start by vacuuming the break room. Since the were people working downstairs, I could not vacuum until 7:00pm. I did other cleaning including assisting with trash pickup. When time allowed I would extract the carpets and buff floor areas. We also dusted all of the office desks, dividers, vents, and blinds

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KleenMark. Our community is ready to answer.