KleenMark

KleenMark Employee Reviews

I cleaned a Kohl's store.
Janitor (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 12, 2015
I did the bathrooms and vacuumed the floors of a Kohl's store in a mall. Our check in and out system was automated so I never really saw my manager.
It was a good place to work
Custodian (Former Employee), Madison, WIFebruary 11, 2015
I would start by vacuuming the break room. Since the were people working downstairs, I could not vacuum until 7:00pm. I did other cleaning including assisting with trash pickup. When time allowed I would extract the carpets and buff floor areas. We also dusted all of the office desks, dividers, vents, and blinds
Growing Company with Growing Pains
Specialty Services Manager (Former Employee), Madison, WIFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: good compensation, talented staff
Cons: long hours, zero communication
KleenMark has grown very rapidly over the past several years. So fast, if fact, that many things seem to be overlooked. It was enjoyable to be a part of a locally owned company which had so much success, but many decisions were made at the top which were far more reactive than proactive.

May 6, 2015

This company is great at making promises, but horrible at following through. Very 'flavor of the month'. While they put on a great show, there is little actual direction and communication. I would suggest against anyone leaving their current job to pursue a career here.

Professional work enviroment
Commercial Cleaner (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIJanuary 27, 2015
I would say a typical work day would be fast paced. I work unsupervised with two other coworkers. I have to work as team in fast pace enviromnent. The managent is hardly at the work site howeve I feel she should be a little bit more involved with her employeees. I have a great co worker very helpful when needed and reliable. The hardest part of the job would be trying to get the team lead to be a team player and not so bossy. The enjoyable part would be working with minimum to no supervision.
flexible hours
General Cleaner (Current Employee), Madison, WIMarch 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: not enough hours
this a very flexible position to hold
a person must be trustworthy as you hold keys to each business that has been contracted
I liked one of the job sites very much while working for them.
Custodian (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 1, 2014
Pros: enjoyed most of the clients
Cons: some of the workers were needed replacing.
Management wasn't too bad but some of the workers were a concern due to lack of work ethics.
great experience
Porter/Housekeeping (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIFebruary 10, 2014
typical day at work was interesting interacting with the customers and workers, i learned housekeeping is such an easy job, management were great, co-workers were great, the hardest part was trying to get done before the store closed, the most enjoyable was interacting with the co-workers to make the day go faster.
Nice co-workers and great opportunity to experience how a business runs.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brookfield WIAugust 4, 2013
My job consists of operating our main switch board and provide excellent customer service to our daily clients and customers. I also provide administrative support to the Vice President of Operations and our regional managers. On a daily basis I assist the HR department with screening applications, scheduling interviews and preparing orientation packages. Assisting marketing with special projects is also a big part of my position. I have learned many new things as I worked daily with HR like how to determine if an applicant will be a great asset to the company.
lack of hours
General Cleaner (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 11, 2013
lack of hours, work wasnt steady, didnt get credit for work being done.
productive as in tennis court
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Madison, WIAugust 29, 2012
Pros: free food when available
Cons: products not in stock when in use
We usually use the backpack vacuum cleaner to vacuum around the places because is much easier to use, we use different chemicals to clean break rooms, bathrooms, and water fountains as well as mirrors. We take out the trash two times a day. The co-workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job is none and the most enjoyable part of the job is doing the work on your own pace.
They are a good company
Janitorial (Former Employee), Janesville, WIJuly 9, 2012
I really liked my job and wish that I could have been transferred to another facility.
kleenmark was really my 1st real job
cleaner (Former Employee), milwakee,wiDecember 19, 2011
they help to alot to understand of become a good worker by myself or with another worker