KleenMark Employee Reviews

love working with the people i was workig with
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 29, 2017
i dont know just liked the people worked with i would loved to stay but i had to moved i like the hrs i had and it was not a hard job to do if i had time to go back i would
Pros
loved it
Bad management
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 7, 2017
Never work for them again they stick up for their bad managers and dont listen to employees and dont pay hardly anything they dont want to work fyi is
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Bad management
The best place evah!!!!
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 6, 2017
Best place to ever work!!!....at least for a year and a half. I was promised 2 hours mon-fri and worked with the best crew and there were no flaws. Since the new account manager stepped in, things went downhill. They made up a fake story about my hour change from day 1, they treat us like idiots who don't know how to clean when they don't know what they are doing, make us do things that isn't part of our job, and could care less about our safety.

If you want to work here, you must be mindless and have no life because they expect you to die for your job.
Pros
I don't know anymore
lots of breaks
Custodian Worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 14, 2017
Good security and protection. The job duties were not always the easiest . Made some new friends that helped me with the job . We had 2 breaks which was great. All in all, it was not the best but It went by well.
Excellent Company to wrok for
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 18, 2017
I enjoyed working for that company the employees were good to work with and the boss and his helper are very good at explaining things on how the jobs done.
Cool
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 14, 2017
I enjoyed myself when I worked there the people were very easy to get along with and the mangers were also very cool and out going. That all maid my experience better for me when I worked there.
best place to work
gen cleaner (Former Employee) –  shawano and embarass wi.April 6, 2017
the day would start at 530 pm i would start what i needed to get done
frist then go about he little things that the women that worked at the bank needed done..the hardest part of the job was i always wanted to do more but did not have the time to..
Not a bad place to work could work on various things
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 15, 2017
Would I work for the company again? No, only because ,I've moved on and because advancement in the company are just not avalible. Although they worked with me on my schedule, I found myself in a management position and was not being paid for it.
Pros
pros flexible
Flexible.
Cleaner Supporter (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIFebruary 5, 2017
The company is very flexible. Part time hours only. Good working crew. Work is very easy to do. I would recommend any one looking for part time work.
Unhelpful Management!
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 17, 2017
Management is very unreliable! I worked there a short amount of time and every time I ordered supplies they were never delivered! I have called for supplies many times and my manager never calls me back and hasn't brought them to me for 2 months and I was bringing supplies from home just to get my job done correctly. This job offers very little money and very few hours. You are only given 1 night of training and then you are on your own and if you have any questions after that 1st night you will have to figure it out alone because the management will never return phone calls.

Want to know more about KleenMark?

Ask a question
Easy work
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIDecember 27, 2016
The work you do is easy and straight forward and would recommend this job to people starting college
I was working 5-9 pm (doing morning college classes I would recommend to do working those hours)
Pros
Lunch breaks
a poor excuse of a job
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 10, 2016
I hated working for this company. This company do not get your bills payed. The manager is rude ,disrespectful, and and unprofessional.
One of the best places i worked
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WINovember 28, 2016
Friendly and compromising understanding managers.acknowledge hard workers and workers with good attendance. Supervisors are great trainers holidays off paid vacations. Celebrate employees birthdays work together great as groups and teams. I wish this company had a location in chicago if so i will still be working for them.
Pros
Supervisor brought emplyees lunch twice a week
Cons
We got breaks
Fun
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 21, 2016
Easy cleaning. Gets job done in no time. I loved working with the people that they had send out to the buliding with us. I loved that i had to travel a little distance to get back and to work everyday.
Not very good
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WINovember 18, 2016
So I worked for a short period of time cleaning a factory. Not worth the pay. There was only 2 of us. Only got trained for 1 night and then was on my own. Never got paid for the work that I did.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Dont get paid for the work you do.
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 2, 2016
I loved working at Kleenmark the ordinary day was very smooth and
enjoyable even though it was work i could act myself around my co-workers and didn't have to worry about someone not showing up for there shift!
Pros
Working with family
Cons
Cleaning
school schedule
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 15, 2016
They will work about it but for people in sports this job isn't for you because they expect you to work after your done with practice and to be there at time your support to start at. When the hours are 5-9 and you only have to work minimum of 3 years.
very relax environment with nice employees
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIMarch 1, 2016
A typical day at work would be the staff spending several hours cleaning industrial and retail businesses.
I learned the importance of staying clean and organized.
Good company to work for as a part time worker
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 27, 2016
the most good part about the job as you do a good job in the required time for a job well done, cleaned offices halls
and exams rooms
Pros
can lead to advancement
Cons
not full time job no benefits
Fun
Cleaner for AnchorBank (Current Employee) –  Berlin, WIJanuary 4, 2016
You are able to work at your own pace and at your own time. If you enjoy cleaning I would recommend working for kleenmark. They provide all the supplies you need.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KleenMark. Our community is ready to answer.