Summary of Essential Job Functions\Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Web Manager who is excited about building web applications that customers will enjoy. We are looking for a person who is fascinated with technology and knows how to use it to build best in class e applications.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience building web applications.
- Excellent HTML, XHTML, CSS programming skills.
- Proven JSP coding experience as well as an understanding of Object Oriented Design and
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Experience with JQuery and Dojo.
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
- Excitement about emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Some experience in AJAX techniques.
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice is desirable.
- Understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface
to relational database structures.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading
development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within
the constraints timelines and budgets.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly JSP-based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Quick learner
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks, and deliver results on time
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic
Our day nursery in Nottingham helps children learn & socialise from 6 months to school age. After school & holiday clubs available....