We are seeking a Web Designer to join our growing agency team. The right individual will be highly motivated, committed to excellence, and passionate about great design. This onsite position is responsible for look and feel exploration, conceptual and visual development, and final execution of design directions for web and interactive projects. In addition, they will assist in asset creation and presentation preparation as well as other graphic editing for websites, mobile apps, and interactive media projects.
- Create website designs, campaigns, and landing pages for diverse client projects
- Work closely with the front-end developers, account executives, copy, and interactive teams to execute creative concepts through implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Interpret business requirements and translate them into engaging designs
- Layout mock-ups and client previews
- Manage design variations, the creation of additional creative assets, revisions, print-ready files, etc.
- 1-2 years professional studio/agency experience preferred
- Ability to follow creative direction, guidelines, including brand implementation
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator, and comfortable with current web design languages and content management systems
- Understanding of graphic design principles and best practices
- Ability to envision, evaluate requirements, and interpret them into functional designs
- Create detailed sitemaps, page-level wireframes
- Familiarity with Macintosh OSX operating systems
- Passion for design with an interest in new technologies and social media
- A creative eye, strategic vision, and a solid design portfolio
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven agency environment
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Onsite position
- Mobile UX design experience
- Experience with Drupal and/or CMS-Theming
- Experience with Adobe Flash
We offer a competitive compensation package as well as the opportunity to work with a very talented team of advertising/marketing professionals in the Lehigh Valley.
No phone calls please.