KMS

KMS United States Employee Reviews

temp agency
TSS Worker (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 29, 2014
it hasn't been long since i worked for the company but they help you find work in your field.
I enjoyed coodinating projects in the community
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMay 5, 2014
Pros: build repors with successful people
KMS was a wonderful organization to work for and I learned a lot while I was there
Solid Company
Plant Manager (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: owners, employees are highly valued even if they dont realize it, decent benefits for a company of its size, always felt like family
Cons: production requirements change by the minute
Great group of people to work with. Unlimited potential for anyone willing to put in the effort and be a contributor. Excellent opportunity for a young person wanting to learn a trade or apply newly acquired skills. Not too many places willing to train people these days so this is a rare find.
Challenging, Flexible and pleasant company to work for
Construction Supervisor (Former Employee), FloridaMay 15, 2013
I enjoyed the short contract because I didn't just perform my Supervisor tasks, the President of the Company also used my security skills to travel with.
Not Good
Security Guard (Former Employee), Hazard, KYDecember 21, 2012
This company is horrible will not work with school schedules and seem to care little for employees.................................
Typical day at KMS Posting Payments Department
Externship (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIAugust 30, 2012
Pros: awesome break room, excellent staff, flexible hours
Cons: at present time kms is on a hiring freeze.
I couldn't of asked for a better place to do my Externship. Being apart of U of M Health Systems was a great experience. We collected all the incoming money that comes in from the hospital. It comes it lock boxes, which we then sort by different insurances and different amounts. It is all day process where we log everything into the system and have to balance at the end of the day. After balancing, batches are to be distributed to different payment posters for posting in patient accounts. Without our job being done correctly and in a timely manner, posting could not be complete. You couldn't ask for a better staff. They give you your freedom and just ask for the job to be done by the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was knowing everyday my work was done!
enjoy helping and working with people
Customer Service / Admin Assistant / Manager (Former Employee), Lake Elsinore, CAJune 19, 2012
I would like a job where I can be a team player. I have worked in human resources, insurance industry, aerospace industry, manufacturing plants, hotels and schools as an administrative assistance and manager as well. I am a very flexible and adaptable person and get the job done whatever it takes. I'm a hard worker, detail oriented and love helping others. The hardest part of working is having to leave and the most enjoyable is getting there.
Checker,Range meantinance
Checker,Range Maintinance (Former Employee), Camp Arifdian, Camp buering (American base)February 12, 2012
Pros: i had free lunches, free accomodation
Cons: break, healthcare, etc
I am working as a checker of American things supply at Ensure the correctness of in & out of stocks,Facilitates the hiring of Sales Personnel.(Camp Yankee) Kuwait, and i am (sit upping) constructing,check every thing what they needs on range..