KMS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
people
THRAPEUTIC SUPPORT STAFF (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 20, 2017
The people I worked with was great. The overall company policies for contract employees are harsh. I enjoyed many over the schools I worked at. Most of the school's personnel was pleasant and helpful. Sometime there wasn't enough support from my superior. The job was challenging, due to every child has there own situation that their dealing with. Many time the family dynamics caused problems with the children's behavior
Pros
choose my own case load
Cons
No benefits for contract emplyees
Love them
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 18, 2017
Best staffing agency, ever! Full-time work and awesome sites! I've been here for a year. Filling taxes isn't that bad either. Definitely take your chance!
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
No OT
Cna
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 26, 2016
Pay is good but the houses they send you to are not always clean. The supervisors are not bad. I managed to have one client instead of traveling.
Really good place to work
Warehouse office shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 6, 2016
Busy depending on how many orders
How to use new programs
Manager was easy to get along with
Keeping everything going
The people I worked with
Pros
good peope to work for
Cons
losing my job after 18 years
Fast-Paced place to work with lots to do
Finance Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 27, 2015
I usually do secretarial work; telecommunications, finance and billing, customer service, and office work. I work with excellent people and may have to deal with some problems either with co-workers or customers, but I take it in stride and always take the best approach to resolve an issue calmly and appropriately.
overall a good employer to work for
Paint Line Operator (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCDecember 11, 2014
overall a good company to work for, good co-workers and friends, I really enjoyed working here. the company has opprotunities for advancements and benefits. this company gave me a chance to become back employed after searching for several years.
temp agency
TSS Worker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 29, 2014
it hasn't been long since i worked for the company but they help you find work in your field.
I enjoyed coodinating projects in the community
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 5, 2014
KMS was a wonderful organization to work for and I learned a lot while I was there
Pros
Build repors with successful people
Solid Company
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJanuary 23, 2014
Great group of people to work with. Unlimited potential for anyone willing to put in the effort and be a contributor. Excellent opportunity for a young person wanting to learn a trade or apply newly acquired skills. Not too many places willing to train people these days so this is a rare find.
Pros
Owners, employees are highly valued even if they dont realize it, decent benefits for a company of its size, always felt like family
Cons
Production requirements change by the minute
Challenging, Flexible and pleasant company to work for
Construction Supervisor (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 15, 2013
I enjoyed the short contract because I didn't just perform my Supervisor tasks, the President of the Company also used my security skills to travel with.

Want to know more about KMS?

Ask a question
Not Good
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Hazard, KYDecember 21, 2012
This company is horrible will not work with school schedules and seem to care little for employees.................................
Typical day at KMS Posting Payments Department
Externship (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 30, 2012
I couldn't of asked for a better place to do my Externship. Being apart of U of M Health Systems was a great experience. We collected all the incoming money that comes in from the hospital. It comes it lock boxes, which we then sort by different insurances and different amounts. It is all day process where we log everything into the system and have to balance at the end of the day. After balancing, batches are to be distributed to different payment posters for posting in patient accounts. Without our job being done correctly and in a timely manner, posting could not be complete. You couldn't ask for a better staff. They give you your freedom and just ask for the job to be done by the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was knowing everyday my work was done!
Pros
awesome break room, excellent staff, flexible hours
Cons
at present time kms is on a hiring freeze.
enjoy helping and working with people
Customer Service / Admin Assistant / Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAJune 19, 2012
I would like a job where I can be a team player. I have worked in human resources, insurance industry, aerospace industry, manufacturing plants, hotels and schools as an administrative assistance and manager as well. I am a very flexible and adaptable person and get the job done whatever it takes. I'm a hard worker, detail oriented and love helping others. The hardest part of working is having to leave and the most enjoyable is getting there.
Checker,Range meantinance
Checker,Range Maintinance (Former Employee) –  Camp Arifdian, Camp buering (American base)February 12, 2012
I am working as a checker of American things supply at Ensure the correctness of in & out of stocks,Facilitates the hiring of Sales Personnel.(Camp Yankee) Kuwait, and i am (sit upping) constructing,check every thing what they needs on range..
Pros
i had free lunches, free accomodation
Cons
break, healthcare, etc