Knight Restoration Services is seeking an Account Manager in our Dallas office. This role will be responsible for selling Knight Restoration Services to prospective clients in the Dallas area as well as managing those accounts.
Knight Restoration operates with an extreme emphasis on client service and satisfaction; and believes in a transparent company culture, where the platform is available for personal and professional growth. Our rapid growth as a company is a direct result of qualified team members who have a servant’s heart and attitude, and a passion for excellence. We are always eager to add individuals who fit that mold to the team.
- Identify and procure potential clients utilizing cold calling, referrals and networking methods
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships by frequent communication, visiting clients on a regular basis, breakfast/lunches and outside entertainment
- Create and deliver presentations to clients
- Meet clients on emergency jobs and manage client expectations, concerns and satisfaction
- Track and update all opportunities in a sales prospect database
- Create and deliver invoices of finished projects to clients
- Work with sales team and management on marketing efforts
- Business to business sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work as a team player and the ability to work independently
- Must be self-motivated to meet and exceed goals
- High level of character and integrity
- Must be detail orientated and organized
- Sales experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
Knight Restoration Services is a full-service restoration company that specializes in restoring facilities back to their pre-loss condition after emergency or catastrophic situations primarily caused by water/flood damage, fire, biohazard/trauma events, and instances of mild to extensive mold. When needed, we consider it both a privilege and responsibility to respond to situations immediately and to do everything possible to remove this burden from our clients and their patrons. Our proven systems combined with the latest, high-tech equipment, and our team of highly-trained technicians, help expedite the process of restoring facilities affected by flood, fire, biohazard/trauma, or mold back to their original condition while at the same time saving our clients time and money.