About Knight Transportation:
Knight is one of the largest and most diverse truckload carriers in the United States. Founded by cousins in 1990, the company still operates with a family feel. Knight is proud to operate a debt-free company, which allows us to back our promises to truck drivers with the best support in the industry.
• Fantastic equipment cycled more frequently than most every carrier in
• 30 service centers throughout the country with many amenities.
• Truck drivers choose between daily or weekly pay.
• Raises after 6 and 12 months along with quarterly bonuses.
• High ratio of dispatch and operations support per truck driver.
Knight Transportation hauls a variety of freight including dry van, refrigerated and port and rail services. Regional, dedicated, and OTR positions are offered at Knight.
If you are a truck driver who has a Class A CDL but needs training, Knight has a training program in place for you.
For those who don’t have a Class A CDL, but want a career in truck driving, you can earn while you learn to get your CDL-A in Knight’s CDL Training Program.
You can count on earning a good living with the support you need to have a successful career with a debt-free industry leader. For more information visit DriveKnight.com – less