- Demonstrate leadership and market development strengths and competence to understand the dynamic intermodal transportation market and develop strategies and action plans to develop and grow the business.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers and vendors to grow and develop the Market.
- Grow and develop the Market through inside market knowledge, inside transportation sales & market development strategies.
- Sell, book and track freight to the final destination.
- Sell Knight Intermodal to potential Customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Hospitality, Supply Chain
Management or Sales preferred
- Recent graduate or 1-5 years of experience in transportation or related industry.
- Must be able to work some weekends on a rotation basis.
- Demonstrated track record of achievement and success.
- Desires a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Competitive and driven to be successful.
- High initiative and high energy.
- Impeccable follow-through and commitment to quality service.
- Strong verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills.
- Independent thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical competencies.
- Flexible and quick in learning transportation & logistics skills.
- Willing to relocate for Market Manager Opportunities.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance.
- All insurance is available after 90 days.
- 401K available after 1 year.
Indeed - 20 months ago
About Knight Transportation:
Knight is one of the largest and most diverse truckload carriers in the United States. Founded by cousins...