We are seeking a professional who is motivated and has the ability to work in a fast paced environment. We expect this professional to take an active role in helping deliver the highest quality projects and support. The candidate must be versatile across multiple technical disciplines, be able to think on their feet, work with others in a team environment, enjoy learning, and have a passion for change. Projects have a wide variety in scope and focus, and the candidate should be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
Configuration, administration, maintenance, upgrade and support of data and voice networks; implementation of changes according to network design; close coordination with System Administrators to support network services, moves, adds and changes. Other duties include monitoring, security policy compliance, and integration of new technologies into the environment. This position reports to the Network Manager, and works with all levels of employees to resolve issues, implement, and train on new products or procedures.
Candidates must have the following to be considered:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in network cabling, Cisco IOS, VLANs and Trunking, IP Addressing, Spanning Tree Protocol, DHCP, DNS, trouble ticket systems, 802.11 wireless LAN, VoIP, desktop/tablet/smartphone support
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- CCNA certification or working towards completion
- Four-year degree preferred or equivalent work experience
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- CVP Studio
- Unified Communications (IM, conference calls, video calls, voice mail)
- Server and desktop application troubleshooting
- Change management and trouble ticket systems Networking basics (routing, switching, TCP/IP services)
- Four‐year degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Indeed - 13 months ago
About Knight Transportation:
Knight is one of the largest and most diverse truckload carriers in the United States. Founded by cousins...