- Developing and maintaining C# based solutions including WCF Services, Web Parts, Web Applications, MVC based solutions and WPF applications.
- Provide second level support of internal and third party solutions. Such as Adobe Connect, SharePoint, etc.
- Willingness to tackle and take on other tasks as necessary.
- Strong knowledge of WCF - SOAP and some REST based services
- Strong understanding of ASP.NET MVC (C#)
- Good understanding of LINQ
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of SOA
- Unit Testing, Continuous Integration
- Experience with MS Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience
- Application troubleshooting skills
- Basic server administration tasks and troubleshooting.
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with HTML5
- MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012
- MS Forefront Identity Manager
Offices currently located at 51st Avenue and I-10, and relocating to I-17 and the 101 midyear 2013.
Indeed - 17 months ago
About Knight Transportation:
Knight is one of the largest and most diverse truckload carriers in the United States. Founded by cousins...