Position: Administrative Assistant
Career Level: Entry Level
Job Status: Full Time
Direct Report VP Corporate Operations and VP Finance
Internal Code: AACO300
Knightsbridge Properties Corp, specializing in the New York Metropolitan region, is a growing and active integrated real estate development, acquisition, investment, management and construction firm based on Long Island and NYC. Our portfolio consists of residential, commercial and retail offices. The Administrative Assistant will assist the VP of Finance and the VP of Corporate Operations in their day-to-day activities.
- Able to use a variety of software, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, , etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain internal records, spreadsheets and internal public folder databases
- Maintain Outlook contact database
- Type general correspondence, fax, file, answer telephone calls, maintain calendars and schedule appointments
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President, Corporate Operations and the Vice President, Finance.
- Assist departments with administrative needs, i.e. sorting, or coding documents and computer-based tasks, photocopying, printing various documents etc.
- Assist departmental staff with input of external/vendor contacts in the company system
- Order and maintain company stationery, business cards and office equipment as directed
- Sort and distribute incoming mail, receive packages, stamp and send outgoing mail, prepare checks for mailing
- Support the President when the Executive Assistant is on vacation or out of the office
- Maintain company extension listing, department vendor listing and logins to specific websites
- Manage the admin portal of the corporate printer
- File all correspondence as needed based on department standards
- Assure requested announcements and information is communicated to staff members
- Prepare expense reports, back up receipts for reimbursement. Ensure reimbursements are accurate
- Maintain front desk
- Manage the conference room activities
- Run Company errands as needed
- Enter rent checks into Yardi system for NYC properties.
- Manage communication activities as it affects the Company as a whole
- Assist in maintaining and organizing the companies central files on SharePoint and Public Folders database
- Manage department vendor invoices using Yardi system and learn the coding of external billings as they relate to Corporate Operations
- Assist VP, Corporate Operations with implementing and maintaining human resources and office processes
- Assist HR with the on -boarding practices as it relates to newly hired employees
- Communicate insubordination and/or office related issues
- Secondary liaison to service providers (internet, phone, etc.)
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
Education & Experience Requirements:
College degree preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and office equipment
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate
- Ability to shift focus regularly and manage multiple projects
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- High level of initiative with a strong work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize
- Extremely quick learner
- Must possess high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to support multiple supervisors and personnel
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Flexible, upbeat personality
- Total self-starter with proactive attitude
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, dexterity in using a telephone, computer keyboard and mouse, and calculator while seated at a desk is required. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and stoop. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment where the noise level is usually quiet to moderate. The employee is also required to be proficient using all types of office equipment.
Knightsbridge Properties Corp is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.