One of the nice part of working here was, came across some tasks which needed new ways to approach rather than standard ways, which makes me more involved.
I got chances to use my skills and experience to get the job done, and its always fun doing things you are good at it.
• Involved in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements gathering, reviewing process.
• Understand and analyzed available business requirements and functional requirements specification document.
• Reviewed the proposed model with the Subject Matter Experts from business, Quality Assurance
• Worked closely with Business Analysts and Developers to fill the gaps in the requirements.
• Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirement document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application
• Studied and assessed the clients systems and business processes.
• Involved in Agile (Scrum) methodology while implementing the above projects.
• Developed and executed automated scripts using QTP for Functionality and Regression testing.
• Managed objects in Object repository, Parameterized tests in Global and Local Data Tables and reused actions using QTP.
• Performed Functional and Regression Testing using QTP and used Standard, Text, Bitmap, Table and Database check points.
• Worked on Quality Center to log defects and track resolution till the closing of defect after retesting.