Knobbe Martens is an agent of innovation, providing clients worldwide with forward-focused Intellectual Property law service and representation. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing IP law firms, with more than 300 attorneys and scientists representing the complete spectrum of technologies and IP practice areas.
We combine unmatched technical and litigation expertise to deliver superior results in both transactional and contested matters, for both cutting edge start-ups and established Fortune 500 companies. Our work spans fields ranging from physics to pharmaceuticals and entertainment to engineering.
But perhaps more impressive than our scope is our skill. We are established experts in our fields—scientists, engineers and thinkers who blend deep educational and technical knowledge with a strategic focus gleaned from our real-world business experience.
We know your issues. Your pressures. And should the need arise, we know how to aggressively protect the assets that give your business its competitive edge—with extensive experience and intimate knowledge of domestic and international judicial systems.
Whatever our role, our goal is simple: to advance and protect those whose innovations propel the world forward.
- Ranked Among 2016 “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News World Report ®
- Named a Top Patent Prosecution Firm in Managing IP 2016 "North America Awards"
- Ranked Among Top 15 Firms in 2015 “IP Hot List” by The National Law Journal (NLJ)
- Top IP Firm in 2015 “Best Law Firms” Practice Area Rankings by Vault
- Among Top “Practice Group of the Year” for IP by Law360
- Ranked Nationally in “United States 2015” by The Legal 500
- Insurance, Health & Wellness (Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Mental Health Care, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Disability Insurance)
- Financial Retirement (Retirement Plan, 401k Plan)
- Family & Parenting (Maternity & Paternity Leave, Reduced or Flexible Hours, Family Medical Leave, Military Leave)
- Vacation & Time Off (Vacation & Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave)
- Perks & Discounts (Employee Discount, Employee Assistance Program, Mobile Phone Discount, Company Social Events, Free Lunch or Snacks)
- Professional Support (Diversity Program, Professional Development, Tuition Assistance, Job Training) – less
4 salaries reported
$159,824 per year
9 salaries reported
$114,496 per year
4 salaries reported
$154,759 per year