KNORR-BREMSE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Interesting company with a long history of railway products and software
Instructional Designer/ATrainer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 19, 2015
Very interesting business that supports the railway industry through various types of products and software. I have learned a lot about the RR business along with the world wide clients that the company supports. Love the industry and the challenge to learn new software. Outstanding co-workers who are willing to help. I have been accepted as a key person in the organization even though I'm a contractor, by getting involved in employee-related event planning. I'm also respected and well-liked for my contribution to the company.
Pros
Great people and managment
Cons
Long-term contractor, but without hope of becoming a FT employee.
New Direction
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 1, 2013
For me, each day is anew, I'm dedicated to learning something new. I oversee two facilities one here in texas the other in kansas city, so i'm use to the demand of being available 24/7. I enjoy helping others and want them to learn for themselves so they might progress on their own accord. Just recently we had an incident that required legal action, I not only helped interview all those that were present but engaged in different processes to get to the truth. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning, helping others, protecting the business, helping it to thrive and keeping the environment safe and healthy for my employees.
Pros
benefits
Cons
no loyalty, no direction