Immediate fulltime position available for a commercial pool technician in the Coachella Valley.
Responsibilities of this position are:
- Maintain and clean commercial pool, spas, decks and pump room equipment
- Service on multiple sites daily
- Field Service repair of pool equipment
- Interaction with vendors, contractors and customers
- Full comprehension of operation and technical aspects of equipment including but not limited to pool water chemistry / water balance parameters
- Routine field documentation and site reports to be completed on a daily basis
The ideal candidate will have the following background/skills:
- Valid California Driver’s License and Clear DMV Record
- Fluent English required: Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Able to work overtime
- Capable of lifting heavy objects up to 100 lbs.
- Microsoft Office experience (Work, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to drive long distances
We offer medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and 401(k)/profit sharing plan. Company vehicles for use during work hours. Uniforms and tools provided. Overnight stays may be required. Monday through Friday with occasional weekend work.
Background check, physical and alcohol/drug testing is a condition of starting employment.