Are you looking for an o¬pportunity to work in a dynamic, startup-oriented environment utilizing leading edge technologies?
Knotice (pronounced "notice") is a leading provider of data management, actionable analytics, and digital messaging solutions with offices in Akron, Ohio and Seattle. Our on-demand marketing software and agency services help marketers maximize the ROI of their addressable digital marketing – digital communications that are addressable to an individual.
You will be working as a member of a small, fast-paced, agile team to market the next generation of Knotice solutions while still maintaining a great work/life balance.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the key support activities to promote and advance the essential initiatives within the marketing department. The Marketing Coordinator will also provide research support into marketing options prior to corporate commitment. The ideal candidate will work closely with marketing leadership to manage a wide variety of tasks and duties.
- Support in the execution of a wide variety of marketing tasks and details
- Research support of marketing activities
- Schedule flights, dinners, hotel, car rental and other essential travel details for Marketing/Sales team
- Management of CEO’s calendar and assisting with coordination of meetings, itineraries, agendas and other details
- Available for occasional support for traveling team members
- Assist with reporting, research and updates to profiles within the CRM system
- Various administrative support functions
- Help with QA testing and execution of marketing campaigns and activities
- High level of professionalism
- Must be a self-starter and the ability to complete tasks independently
- Must work with a high level of accuracy and precision as well as flexibility
- Shows a demonstrated proficiency with applicable business systems
- Multitasking and prioritization
- Excellent written and verbal (in person and over telephone) communication
- Well organized
- Experience in writing, editing, design and / or proofreading a plus
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary $27,000.00
- Casual dress code, atmosphere and office
- Relaxed, entrepreneurial environment
- Paid vacation, personal time, sick days, and holidays
- Health/dental/vision benefits
Indeed - 30+ days ago