Knott's Berry Farm Employee Reviews

Knott's
Food Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 16, 2017
The good thing about working at Knott's is you meet so many people. It's more of a social work environment given that most of the employees are teenagers in high school. The downside, you don't really get any benefits other than your employee tickets which are good for entry to the park. Benefits only offered to part-time and full-time employees (really hard to be a status employee in some departments).
Pros
quarterly tickets
Cons
low pay
It is a super fun place to work at.
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 15, 2017
This is my first job and I am so glad I was given this opportunity! You become family with the people you work with. I don't plan on leaving any time soon.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Non paid
Knotts Berry Farm Hotel
Reservations Agent/ PBX Operator/ Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 12, 2017
depending ion the season you will either be really busy or have nothing to do. I have learned so much about the hospitality industry, when I began i didn't know anything so I appreciate the company giving me a chance. Management is very helpful and very accommodating. They are easy to talk to and can help you with any problems whether its work related or part of your private life. Most of the co-workers are very kind and the only rough part is dealing with upset guest. Although no matter how bad your day is your co-workers and managers always try to cheer you up. Unfortunately I believe after working here for 2 years I believe it is time to start a new adventure and find something I can turn into a career.
Pros
Not what I thought it would be
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 11, 2017
The job was fun at first but then once everyone got comfortable with you they forgot all about you. The hiring is horrible because they just hire to accommodate there needs not to have a good team that knows how to get the job done. Some people there are fun to work with and others take there job WAY to serious.
Fun place to work
Traffic/ Parking Instructor (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 11, 2017
Get to meet new people great environment. Great job enviroment everyone is happy to be there. Great break room, provides refreshing beverages for free and great break area.
Super Fun Place to Work
Merchandise Associate (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 9, 2017
Knott's is a great place to work and have fun. The hardest part is that you have to be available weekends to work or else you will not be hired. Overall, a great place to work with a fun atmosphere and good benefits.
Pros
Free Admissions and tickets, cheap lunches
Cons
Must be available Friday nights and all of Saturday and Sunday
Could be better
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 9, 2017
I like the people i work with i dislike my job they treat us vary bad its good for a fiirst job i do not like the way the mangenent is ran they should treat everyone the same no matter if they are seasonal or parttime/ full time
Pros
Go first job
Cons
Dont get any discounts bad pay
Fun, outgoing company to work for.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 9, 2017
Great start off job. After being promoted to team lead, the extra 70 cent raise didn't do any justice to the responsibilities I was carrying. Also management wasn't well organized.
Pros
Cheap lunches and free tickets.
Cons
Break areas are filthy
Great working environment
Park Attendant (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 8, 2017
I liked that the hours were flexible, which helped with my school schedule. In addition, the cafeteria provided inexpensive lunch choices which helped with my budget. I quit because I found a better opportunity working as a Care Manager at Sunrise Senior Living, which is more closely associated with my field of interest being psychology: human behavior and development.
Long hours but fun environment
ride operator (Former Employee) –  buena park, caAugust 8, 2017
Fun and fast-paced environment. The hours are long during the summer but the pay is pretty good. I really liked my managers and co-workers, they made the job a lot of fun

Want to know more about Knott's Berry Farm?

Ask a question
It's works with your school schedule
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 6, 2017
It's pretty flexible with school or life schedule. You can always talk to your team leads or supervisors if you have any questions. They are always areoynd to help.
Pros
15 mins breaks, 30 mins lunch
the most enjoyable part of the job
Cashier/Costumes/Photographer (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 5, 2017
Being able to have long conversations with customers without getting in trouble. A big compnay equals more people needed for the job which equals more hours to give.
Pros
discounts, lunch breaks, communication, direct deposit
Cons
short breaks, no ac(in some stores)
Meet Great people
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 3, 2017
A great job that is outdoors you will make so many friends if you step out of your comfort zone to talk to them and be more sociable. Great memories and great work experience.
Great Place to work
Food Service Aide (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 3, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Knott's Berry but it was just too far for me to get to each day I worked. I loved being with the public and would work there if it wasn't so far away from where I live.
Don't stick around for too long
Park Services Attendant (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJuly 31, 2017
Good first job for teenagers and young adults to gain experience on how to deal with people. Management is not the best, however. You will work very hard for little pay.
Place sucks.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJuly 28, 2017
Don't do it. There is a lot of favoritism. Management doesn't listen to things you have to say. They make a lot of poor decisions that doesn't benefit anyone. And the pay is horrible.
Working is neither good or bad......
Ride Operator (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJuly 19, 2017
I say that because in all honesty work is what you make of it. You have the hard workers and the harder workers you can tell the difference those who work too hard will over do and dislike but those who take there time will flow correctly and enjoy. I understand that it is very little to take but it is fact so to end this I would like to say I enjoy my working area because it's all great experience learned wherever.
Fun employees
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJuly 18, 2017
Working here was not good.The best part of the job was working with fun people. Enjoyable part of is when I can ride the rides before and or after work and I can get in for free. However, they do not work with your schedule very well.
Pros
Fun employees, Ride rides
Cons
Fun workplace with great people. Benefits are below average.
Ride Operations Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJuly 17, 2017
People of all ages will be working there so you will find a fit. Mostly everyone is friendly and kind to be around, however, people did complain about some "drama" between coworkers.
great inviorment
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJuly 17, 2017
I worked at Knott's Berry Farm part-time (More than a year)
Family atmosphere, great management, and supervisors. Parking and shops close. Discounts for family and friends all year long. Thank you
Would really like to have had more of a chance to increase my salary. Needed more hours to Excel in my work