Knott's Berry Farm

Knott's Berry Farm Employer Reviews

Amazing experience working for this company
Talent Monster (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: good food
Cons: n/a
I had always wanted to work for Knott's berry farm since I lived down the street from them my whole life, it was a joyful and fun job.,
Good first job
Games Attendant (Current Employee), Buena Park, CaliforniaJanuary 27, 2015
Management has very little to no appreciation for their employees. They do not provide an environment which one wants to work in. Working at Knott's is an okay job for teens out of high school, but it is not easy to advance within the company. However, it does allow you to meet various people from guests to coworkers that make the job worth while.
knott's berry farm
Retail Clerk (Former Employee), buena park caJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: working in amusement park with discounts
Cons: martenrity leave
The main cashier.maintaining a clean store.rapping delicate items in bubble wrap.Training other cashiers.Sometimes I need to switch working in stores with the other co workers that needed help or for me to cover or run the store.Going to camp snoopy store was enjoyable and gets very crowded lines out the door, stuffing snoppy bears like class rooms full of kids,give them clothes birth certificates and homes for the little snoppy bears.
Productive Fun Working Environmrnt
(Seasonal) Actor/Talent/Customer Service (Former Employee), buena parkJanuary 2, 2015
Black out security

good communication

friendly

Security seems to need help with comunication
Fun environment
Parks Services (Former Employee), Buena Park, CADecember 17, 2014
Fast paced and enjoyable. Great co workers! Management can be sketchy.
Fun workplace at first
Merchandiser/Sales (Current Employee), Buena Park, CANovember 28, 2014
Pros: great co-workers in general
Cons: no sense of individuality, costumes don't breathe, hot stores, bad air conditioning
A great place to work as a summer job, but honestly becomes more and more menial feeling the longer you work there. The co-workers are the best part of the job because they are generally great people that become friends. I learned that not every job is meant to be long-term and that some are definitely short-term.
casheir
foods (Former Employee), Buena Park, CANovember 6, 2014
i did not like to handle cash was at a pop corn stand then to a food place
High volume customer service
Supervisor / Foods Department (Former Employee), Buena Park, CANovember 2, 2014
Pros: the salary
Cons: management
Working at Knotts Berry Farm gave me a lot of experience in supervising. My co-workers cooperated with everything I asked and made my job easier. On a weekly basis as supervisor I would do inventory for multiple locations as well as payroll for all of my employees. On a daily basis I would be managing certain locations in which I was assigned to making sure everything ran smoothly.
melting pot of an environment
Admissions Manager (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAOctober 29, 2014
management is difficult to work with but there are a lot of opportunities for advancement and the environment while at work is fantastic as well as an opportunity to make connections and create bonds with coworkers
Fun place to work with great employee's
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great guest and great customers
Cons: no benefits
My days at Knott's Berry Farm would consist of imputing all orders for dry goods and foods, and then would branch off dependent on the day. If a day was during our slower times the employee's and myself would spend our time deep cleaning. If a day was going at a much quicker pace, our main focus was to ensure that all guest received everything they ordered in a timely fashion. Management at Knott's Berry Farm was great and the members of management really listened to each employee and what they had to say. My co-workers were absolutely amazing and everybody in each department truly works hard and goes the extra mile. The most enjoyable part about Knotts was being around great co-workers and ensuring we all made each guests day memorable.
best learning experience
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAOctober 21, 2014
I was only working in the cafeteria to gain some cashier experience. I've worked during breakfast and lunch for about 15 mins. The learning process was very easy and it didn't take much long to learn. I applied this early experience i had in high school to future jobs that i previously had throughout the year.
Great place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAOctober 20, 2014
Fun job to have as a beginner or as a first timer to having a job.
working at lucys lunch box
busser/stocker (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAOctober 18, 2014
great place to work for your first job. you get paid minimum wage though but its worth it. fun place to work year round. a typical day would depend on what your job title is, for a busser/stocker you clock in, get your cloth to wipe the tables with, get the cleaning solution and got down stairs in lucys lunch box and wait for a table to clean. in the meantime you can take out the trash or help the stockers with the inventory. you also interact with the guests by answering questions, giving directions.
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Buena Park, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: can be a laid back job and it is a theme park.
Cons: pay and hours may be lacking.
Depending on the department you are in depends on how much you may enjoy the job. I usually work away from public eye, therefore it can be an okay job at times. The pay is rarely good, and they avoid at all costs making people part time or full time. They do not want to give out benefits.
fast pace environment
Guest Service Receptionist (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAOctober 5, 2014
lots of running around and face to face customer service. lots of transactions completed through the day.
Good Workpace
Guest Service Associate (Current Employee), Buena Park, CAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: very flexible scheduling. any student would like the scheduling here.
Cons: no benefits except 2 free tickets every quarter
- Clock in and start working.
- the management was ok, i never felt like any of us were valued as employees.
- my co-workers were great i felt like we were all a team.
- the hardest part of the job was the management.
the most enjoyable part of the job was who i worked with and when we all worked efficiently with one another.
Productive and fun work place with roller-coasters rides everywhere
Line Security (Former Employee), Buena Park, CASeptember 10, 2014
A typical day would be full of people, kids running around everywhere, very loud, full of music, Roller-coasters going. Get ready, then get to your post. Making sure you set up the lines, and sometimes they're longer then you would have first expected. You as the worker have to make sure no cutting in the lines, no fighting breaks out, if somebody needs your help with a question about something in the park, you have to know what you're saying to make sure the person knows exactly where to go.

What I learned it fast past and you have to be on point at all times, knowing where the rides or mazes are, or the medical places are.

My co-workers were a good bunch of people there were rarely a problem that we couldn't solve ourselves.

The hardest part was the standing up for almost eight hours a day, but it helped me to do it now in life.

The most enjoyable part was break time or lunch, it allowed me to have a moment to myself to reset and go back out to the work field ready to go again.
crowded and overrated, second rate theme park tailored to those that cannot afford disneyland tickets
Bartender/Cashier (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAJune 7, 2014
Sadly, I feel that the customer interactions I had at Knott's Berry Farm weren't my finest. To my defense, despite my constant effort to provide warm and friendly customer service, the customers that frequent this affordable and consequently low-end theme park were unhappy before they arrived.
Great place to meet friends!
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAMay 21, 2014
This job required a lot of physical work but at least you had fun while doing it! The culture at this place was the best part of working here!
Almost Disneyland workplace
Controller (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAMay 16, 2014
Pros: speaking with knott family members
Cons: pay
Managed Accounting, Cost Accounting, A/R and A/P.

Very rich mix of personnel I had the honor of working with.

Learned operations of an amusement park, restaurants, and preserve (jelly) manufacturing.

Participated in the search for a replacement computerized accounting system.

Ability to Converse with a very dynamic Chief Executive and the most
benevolent Knott Family members.

Ability to "walk the amusement park" and see happy customers, both young and old.

1 2 3 4 5

About Knott's Berry Farm

Cedar Fair wants to take you for the ride of your life. The firm owns and managesĀ 11 amusement parks, six outdoor water parks, – Read more