Java back end developer (Should be strong in Middle tier)
Emp type : Contract (C2C/1099)
Bill rate : $ 55/hr (Max)
Job Description :
- Development of parallel and high performance systems
- Session and message driven beans
- State machines
- Non-linear aggregation engine
- Distributed caching/data management frameworks
- Both High and Low system design & development.
- Participate and support build, deployment and testing cycles.
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of diversified experience working with Core Java, JEE(Java EE), multi-threading, inter-process communication, messaging, memory management, network and system programming, and general server side Java development in a test-driven and highly iterative environment is required.
- Experience with application servers and frameworks including: WebLogic, JBoss, Spring is required.
- Knowledge of Unix shell and Pearl programming is required.
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS required (SQL/PL/SQL).
- Complete understanding of all aspects of SDLC required.
- Experience developing real time systems is highly desirable.
- Experience with data caching or data grid tools/frameworks is highly desirable.
- Experience with developing RIA web applications or Swing UI applications are highly desirable.