Knowledge Learning Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Favoritism
Child Care Teacher (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDApril 8, 2016
Favoritism shown by management. horrible working hours. Staff comes and goes when please. Children are not treated properly.
Overall review
Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 2, 2016
Once you are in management, the treatment is better—both in terms of job security and culture, and compensation. At the lower levels though, teachers are rarely treated with the respect they deserve
fun and safe work place
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDDecember 2, 2015
Safe and secured work environment. Very good entry level opportunity for a college student. Growth and maturity is sure to be gained.
Pros
free lunch, help children further and prepare for higher education
Cons
health care
A work environment with an adequate break room space.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 13, 2015
It is an early child development school environment with scheduled activity slots through the day. I have learned compassion and patience as well as the ability to mold my teaching methods to the individual families needs. The management is adequate. The work team is small and sometimes that presents challenges when one or more is missing due to illness. The hardest part of the job is not having enough and sufficient benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help children and their families reach their educational and developmental goals.
Working for Company was a great experience
Executive Assistant to CFO, VP of Finance (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 16, 2015
I would still be working there is they didn't have an internal change in personnel. The individuals that I worked with and for were very positive and cooperative. Team players all. Working with the CFO was great experience and I learned so much more regarding Excel spreadsheets.
Was sad to leave.
Pros
Healthy and happy environment
Cons
That I had to leave.
Very productive and fun staff to work with in classrooms
Extended Day Site Director (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 11, 2015
As a preschool teacher, I was teamed with another teacher for the 4 and 5 year olds initially . We were a new school and the person hired to provide healthy snacks and serve lunch to the children did a no show. I helped out and decided that I would take that position permanently.

I learned healthy things for the children, provided breakfast and an afternoon snack. I served lunch to each classroom that was delivered fresh daily.

The hardest part was ensuring lunch was served on time daily which meant prep-time was critical to making that happen.

the most enjoyable for me was seeing the children waiting for me and greeting me every morning as well as enjoying the meals or snacks.
Pros
very plessant work enviornment
Cons
traffic and distance to work
Really fun place to work
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIJuly 9, 2015
This job is a before and after school program and summer school program. I found this environment to be very fun with creating fun lessons and activities. Summer camp provided freedom of planning outdoor activities that brought smiles and happiness for both students and teachers.
Pros
So much fun planning and playing with students!
Cons
Not many work hours available.
teaching skills
TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 2, 2015
Taught classes of 14-15 children. learned how to teach them to be independent and basic skills. I program a schedule every Monday for the hole week. nice people, very respectful. Put them on bed, play with children and learned some different every day.
Pros
to know children and parents, love every one, help them and see how they grow up
Cons
healthcare
Indifferent on wanting to be there
Manager (Former Employee) –  ohioJune 8, 2015
Worked for 9 years with the company. Had a variety of roles. As one moves up in the company there becomes a big difference in what upper management expects and what is doable. Ability to work from home, great child care benefits. I enjoyed my time for the most part in working for the company
Pros
child care benefits, working from home
Cons
healthcare, pay
Best in Class
Pre-K Teacher (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, CTMay 9, 2015
Knowledge Learning Corporation was a wonderful company to work for. This opportunity provided me the ability to use my educational background and experience in a Pre-K Teaching position.

Want to know more about Knowledge Learning Corporation?

Ask a question
Great Organization
School Director (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 4, 2015
This was a great place to work. I also had my children enrolled at the center. I enjoyed the experience. Fun and upbeat. Opportunities for advancement.
Great Experience
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 13, 2015
Working at Knowledge Learning in a department of 30 plus people was a wonderful experience. Learned a great deal of managing contracts along with cost savings and working with over 100 centers nationwide.
childcare
Teacher (Former Employee) –  la mesa, caApril 9, 2015
my first childcare job i loved it here. I only left because i was moving out of state. Very family oriented and children were always put first. Teachers worked together and helped each other.
knowledge center
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Lanham-Seabrook, MDMarch 30, 2015
I enjoy working with the children and talking to the parents and have an excellent relationship with my director and co- workers
Enjoyment
School Age Teacher (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMarch 4, 2015
The children at the center were always ready to learn something new. The parents were extremely helpful. I would help decorate the center each month.
Family friendly
Pre-K Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 14, 2015
Know your making to differences in kids and the future and the community is a great feeling.
Site Assistant
Teacher's Aid (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILJanuary 5, 2015
Worked with children in a before and after school program assisting them in activities also different art and crafts I enjoyed working with the children an d my team members daily . I received trainingg in CPR and the children taught me to do different arts and crafts
A place to learn
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 15, 2014
Working at Kindercare helped me to develop patience. The staff and management were very friendly.
Learned a lot about leadership
Center Director (Former Employee) –  IllinoisOctober 27, 2014
A great place to work. lots of learning experiences with the staff and parents. great opportrunity to learn more about the company.
Pros
aquired experience
Cons
managment that understands their crew
Knowledge Learning Corporation
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAOctober 18, 2014
Great place to work in the childcare industry. I strongly suggest working here if you plan to be a teacher. Great job while attending college.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knowledge Learning Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9