Knowledge Learning Corporation Employee Reviews

A work environment with an adequate break room space.
Teacher (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 13, 2015
It is an early child development school environment with scheduled activity slots through the day. I have learned compassion and patience as well as the ability to mold my teaching methods to the individual – more... families needs. The management is adequate. The work team is small and sometimes that presents challenges when one or more is missing due to illness. The hardest part of the job is not having enough and sufficient benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help children and their families reach their educational and developmental goals. – less
Working for Company was a great experience
Executive Assistant to CFO, VP of Finance (Former Employee), Littleton, COJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Healthy and happy environment
Cons: That I had to leave.
I would still be working there is they didn't have an internal change in personnel. The individuals that I worked with and for were very positive and cooperative. Team players all. Working with the CFO was great experience and I learned so much more regarding Excel spreadsheets.
Was sad to leave.
Very productive and fun staff to work with in classrooms
Extended Day Site Director (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 11, 2015
Pros: very plessant work enviornment
Cons: traffic and distance to work
As a preschool teacher, I was teamed with another teacher for the 4 and 5 year olds initially . We were a new school and the person hired to provide healthy snacks and serve lunch to the children did a – more... no show. I helped out and decided that I would take that position permanently.

I learned healthy things for the children, provided breakfast and an afternoon snack. I served lunch to each classroom that was delivered fresh daily.

The hardest part was ensuring lunch was served on time daily which meant prep-time was critical to making that happen.

the most enjoyable for me was seeing the children waiting for me and greeting me every morning as well as enjoying the meals or snacks. – less
Really fun place to work
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Westland, MIJuly 9, 2015
Pros: So much fun planning and playing with students!
Cons: Not many work hours available.
This job is a before and after school program and summer school program. I found this environment to be very fun with creating fun lessons and activities. Summer camp provided freedom of planning outdoor activities that brought smiles and happiness for both students and teachers.
teaching skills
TEACHER (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 2, 2015
Pros: to know children and parents, love every one, help them and see how they grow up
Cons: healthcare
Taught classes of 14-15 children. learned how to teach them to be independent and basic skills. I program a schedule every Monday for the hole week. nice people, very respectful. Put them on bed, play with children and learned some different every day.
Indifferent on wanting to be there
Manager (Former Employee), ohioJune 8, 2015
Pros: child care benefits, working from home
Cons: healthcare, pay
Worked for 9 years with the company. Had a variety of roles. As one moves up in the company there becomes a big difference in what upper management expects and what is doable. Ability to work from home, great child care benefits. I enjoyed my time for the most part in working for the company
Best in Class
Pre-K Teacher (Former Employee), Westbrook, CTMay 9, 2015
Knowledge Learning Corporation was a wonderful company to work for. This opportunity provided me the ability to use my educational background and experience in a Pre-K Teaching position.
Great Organization
School Director (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 4, 2015
This was a great place to work. I also had my children enrolled at the center. I enjoyed the experience. Fun and upbeat. Opportunities for advancement.
Great Experience
Buyer (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 13, 2015
Working at Knowledge Learning in a department of 30 plus people was a wonderful experience. Learned a great deal of managing contracts along with cost savings and working with over 100 centers nationwide.
childcare
Teacher (Former Employee), la mesa, caApril 9, 2015
my first childcare job i loved it here. I only left because i was moving out of state. Very family oriented and children were always put first. Teachers worked together and helped each other.
knowledge center
Lead Teacher (Current Employee), Lanham-Seabrook, MDMarch 30, 2015
I enjoy working with the children and talking to the parents and have an excellent relationship with my director and co- workers
Enjoyment
School Age Teacher (Former Employee), Chester, VAMarch 4, 2015
The children at the center were always ready to learn something new. The parents were extremely helpful. I would help decorate the center each month.
Family friendly
Pre-K Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 14, 2015
Know your making to differences in kids and the future and the community is a great feeling.
Site Assistant
Teacher's Aid (Former Employee), Itasca, ILJanuary 5, 2015
Worked with children in a before and after school program assisting them in activities also different art and crafts I enjoyed working with the children an d my team members daily . I received trainingg in CPR and the children taught me to do different arts and crafts
A place to learn
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VANovember 15, 2014
Working at Kindercare helped me to develop patience. The staff and management were very friendly.
Learned a lot about leadership
Center Director (Former Employee), IllinoisOctober 27, 2014
Pros: aquired experience
Cons: managment that understands their crew
A great place to work. lots of learning experiences with the staff and parents. great opportrunity to learn more about the company.
Knowledge Learning Corporation
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Chino Hills, CAOctober 18, 2014
Great place to work in the childcare industry. I strongly suggest working here if you plan to be a teacher. Great job while attending college.
Overloaded with work, and required to complete overtime. To high expectations.
Subsidy Programs Supervisor (Current Employee), Oregon Corporate OfficeOctober 13, 2014
Pros: free childcare
Cons: to much stress
In order to keep cost low the company overloads the employees, and set expectations to high. They set you up for failure, and overwork the employees until they are overwhelmed.

With too much work it sets the employees up for a high error rate, and limits their ability to think outside the box and come up with efficiencies that will make their workload easier.
Great work environment
Marketing Budget Analyst (Former Employee), Portland, OROctober 13, 2014
Management provided all the tools necessary to be a success in my position. The company strongly encouraged a work/life balance and promoted teamwork across positions and departments. I enjoyed my position at KLC.
DIstrict Manager
District Manager (OK/MO) (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 28, 2014
Leading, private provider of early childhood and school-age education and care programs in the United States with annual revenues of more than $1.5 billion, employing 41,000 employees. Company is committed – more... to providing high quality early childhood programs with a variety of options to meet the needs of working families. Provided me the opportunity to expand my focus outside of curriculum and development to develop strong leadership skills, people development and goal setting through various mergers and acquisitions – less