Knowledge Networks

Knowledge Networks Employee Reviews

Kick butt internet start up!
TRAVEL & EVENTS COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: creating and achieving
Cons: long long hours
Coordinating travel for entire company's executive. Arranging conferences and events. I learned "start up" in long and tiresome work. One year in "start up" is like seven in real life.

Owners and managers are the best in the business! My colleagues were ambitious, passionate about their work.

Hardest part about start up is there are not enough hours in the day. Best part was accomplishing our goals!
Productive Work Environment
Interviewer (Former Employee), Cranford, NJJuly 31, 2013
During my shift I would make calls to individuals that were provided with certain television channels as well as the yellow pages. I was required to persuade them to complete a short survey. Although it wasn't easy because a lot of individuals didn't want to do it this position enhanced my patience. The hardest part was when the clients would hang up, were rude, or didn't allow me to complete the surveys. The most enjoyable part was completing the surveys and having short conversations with the clients afterwards.
nice quite office to work in
Interviewer (parttime) (Former Employee), Cranford, NJAugust 18, 2012
Pros: nice quite office to work in, very flexable, reasonable commute
Cons: part time work only
nice quite office to work in,very flexable,reasonable commute
Flexible, fun and interesting way to earn additional money.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), N/AJune 7, 2012
Pros: flexible
Cons: small income
Knowledge Networks is essentially a market research company that employs independent contractors to complete surveys and studies based on their profiles. It's convenient for those who have busy lives, as well as fun because one can share their opinions about certain topics.