Knowledge Services Employee Reviews

Nice work place with great workers
Eligibility Associate (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 5, 2017
Great workplace. The team i work with are always willing to help out and jump in as needed. Although I feel that the pay isn't worth what we do as part of our job, I really like working for Knowledge Services.
Cool job that pays on time
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 16, 2017
This was a temporary job that worked with my college schedule at the time. You are basically a merchandise vendor. My contract was for when The Lion King was in town. It gets very hectic but it's fun.
Best people and places to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 6, 2017
This is one of the best places to work, it is special to work with such great people day in and day out. Knowledge Services strives to be the best at what we do. We demonstrate compassion and service every day, very proud to be a part of this company!
Quick temporary placement
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 16, 2017
The job was not with Knowledge Services directly. This is a staffing agency, so the actual job was with a different organization. The management of Knowledge Services was nice and helpful. They were able to place me with a temporary job quickly.
Pros
Quick job placement
Cons
Inadaquate pay
stressfull environment
Eligibility Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INOctober 10, 2017
I didn't care for the type of work that was expected of the employee's at this place. Knowledge Services is not a bad place to work, but I did not like where I was placed by this temp service.
Cons
very stressful environment
This company does nothing for there employees.
Eligibility Associate (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INAugust 7, 2017
This company is under contract with the State of Indiana. There is very little health insurance that is offered, no Dental, no Vision, insurance is available, so I pay out for that. We are supervised by the State supervisors, Knowledge Services is located in Indianapolis.
Great Company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 24, 2017
The management was excellent at answering all question. The placements were quick and minimal confusion. All communications were efficient. Other employees were pleasant to work with.
Pros
Consistant hours
Cons
some short term placements
Very clicky
Senior Cash Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2017
If you get in on the "popluar" group you will be fine and will be able to advance. If you aren't so lucky to get into that group you pretty much have to watch what you do and say. They do have a good culture and try to make it fun with monthly breakfast and games.
Pros
free meals once a month
Cons
high deductible insurance
Busy and productive place to work.
ELIGIBILITY ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46250June 26, 2017
You learn the concept of patience thru this position. On a day to day you experience different cultures and lifestyles as you assist the clients with the intake of their paperwork.
It is sometimes challenging with the language barriers but with the assistance of the language line you are able to communicate effectively.
This job is a great job to work especially if you like helping others.
Pros
PTO accumulation, paid holidays
Cons
pay rate
Could have paid more.
Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INMay 18, 2017
My only complaint with this company is that they did not pay enough for the work that is done. they also required us to wear white shirts and black pants everyday but did not provide a clothing allowance.
Pros
the people I worked with
Cons
low pay
Onboarding
Eligibility Associate (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 2, 2017
I enjoy the job itself, the onboarding process is very shaky with Knowledge Services. I never met anyone from the company until I had been employed for over three months at the contracted location. All correspondence was done by email and phone. I felt very unsure of the situation but the non micro managing approach they have has worked great since being onboard; onboarding itself was just super shaky and lots of uncertainty.
Pros
non micro managing mind set
Cons
lots of uncertainty
productive place to be, we do have some fun most days
Eligibility Assistant/Level 4 filing clerk/state I (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 27, 2017
I was contacted out by knowledge services to work in a State ran facility. As far as knowledge services goes, my contacts were pretty good people. I enjoyed the ones that actually made contact. As far as benefits goes, the "contract" employees need better benefits
Pros
hour lunch break, the staff
Cons
healthcare
Great 'mom job'
Eligibility Associate (Current Employee) –  Connersville, INApril 27, 2017
There is no advancement opportunities in the company. The pay is not great. We are required to wear white dress shirts which is a horrible idea and hard to maintain and keep looking professional. They do not offer clothing expenses to help accommodate the dress code.
Do not offer sick days, vacation or bereavement days. Trying to earn time off with this company takes a long time.
One of the pro's with this company is we get all major holidays plus a few bonus holidays paid and every weekend off!
Pros
paid holidays, weekends off
Cons
dress code, vacation/sick days/pto, no advancement
They did A really Great job at picking me and my Co-workers
Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 23, 2017
I really enjoyed working for the company. The pay and hours just wasn't enough to support the changes in my life right now. I also gained some valuable experience.
Pros
Mon-Fri work week
Cons
Not enough pay
Do not work for this company!
Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 20, 2017
You will regret taking a job with Knowledge Services/FSSA if you are a smart hard working individual with any type of career goals.
The pay is okay if you still live with mommy and daddy. The benefits are a joke.
They will cut your hours with a few days notice and tell you to use up your PTO to make up the difference.
Once you realize what a joke you are to the company and find a new job they refuse to continue your direct deposit and mail out your last checks. It's like they're giving you the middle finger because you had the audacity to quit!
Do Not Work Here!
timely responses to any concerns
Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 20, 2017
I found the company to be just what I needed at the time. they offered great hours, always available to speak person to person, and the timecard system was user friendly.
Pros
hours, timecard system, communication
Cons
there are no cons
Yuck
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 11, 2017
Not worth your time! I wouldn't refer my worst enemy here! They are rude and only about themselves do not jeapordize yourself for this worthless company
good job
Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 10, 2017
it was a learning experience and a good temporary job while I completed my education, they worked with me on time that I needed off and had many paid holidays
Productive, enjoyed helping client receive health coverage
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 1, 2017
A typical work day for this employer was completing 4-5 interviews a day. Completing an interview could consist of completing it by phone or face-to-face.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
The Health Coverage wasnt great
great place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INJanuary 25, 2017
This was a wonderful agency to work for. I would never have left buy I thought I had found a new career. it did not work out for me I may one day go back to knowledge services

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knowledge Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9