Champions, a division of Knowledge Universe, is looking to hire self-motivated, flexible, and energetic part-time Site Directors and Site Teachers to work in a creative and hands-on school-age environment.
Champions offers all staff the opportunity to work with children in a dynamic, supportive, and fun environment. At Champions you will have all the benefits that come from working with the nation's #1 provider of school-based before and after school programs. These after school positions are posted for the Northwest ISD communities of Roanoke, Trophy Club, Haslet, and North Keller areas.
The Site Director position requires an applicant to have:
- HS diploma or equivalent (Some college preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in a licensed child care center
This position is responsible for:
- supervision of children and staff
- record keeping
- licensing records and child files
- lesson planning and implementation
- maintenance of safe and welcoming classroom environment
- building of relationships with the community and school
- recruiting new students to the program
Applicant must have strong organizational skills
Positions offered are part-time, at approximately 20 hours/week on Monday-Friday from 2:30pm-6:30pm.
We offer a variety of benefits, including: medical, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement and child care discounts.
Salary scale: $10.00/hr to $14.00/hr.
Applicants must be 18 or over.
If you are interested in joining this winning team, please email your resume or fax your resume to (972) 355-4673.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Check us out on the web at www.discoverchampions.com
Equal opportunity employer