Knowledge Employee Reviews

Not a company I would recommend to anyone
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 14, 2017
This company is only about making money. They do not care about employees. Do not recognize when you go above and beyond. They just want you to make money and lots of it .. for them.
Great Learning Experience
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 17, 2016
The Knowledge Center was a great place to work at. It was very interesting to learn how the behind the scenes of the library works. I learned the different programs required to make the library services function. I was also in charge of uploading all of the required student reading assignments online which was also interesting to learn.
Pros
Interesting work, fairly straight-forward
Cons
Worked in between classes
Disorganized management. Low regard for employees.
EA (Current Employee) –  FSSA IndianaDecember 25, 2015
I work through Knowledge Services for FSSA. The annual raise that was due July 1st has still not been implemented. A new dress code (white dress shirts & black pants) will take effect January 4th, 2016, after less than 2 months notice during this holiday season. There is no compensation or credit given toward purchasing the required clothing. When the FSSA offices are allowed to wear jeans on a certain day, the email from Knowledge Services informing their employees typically comes after hours. Communication is lacking in this company. When you ask a question, you get a 'canned' response.
great job, wonderful people to work for .
front desk worker (Former Employee) –  indianapolis INMay 27, 2015
Dailey I would sign persons in and direct them to areas that best meets their needs. I learned it is very important to listen to clients to direct them based upon the conversations they begin to say. My manager was very helpful. If ever I would have a question answered she was always available for assistance. The co-workers were both cheerful and informative each co-worker was just as helpful as the supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping individuals apply for assistance.
Getting files in order to go to warehouse
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 22, 2015
Getting the files in correct order to send to the warehouse for imaging. the hardest part is finding all files needed to put in the correct box for the correct person. The most enjoyable part is the people that work here at DCS. They are most cooperative and nice to work with
Very Great Place to work
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Nashville TNDecember 30, 2014
I enjoyed working here. But the pay sucks big time.No benefits. But working here the people are very nice and caring. They value there employees. Again the pay sucks...But nice ppl to work for.
Positive company to work for.
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INDecember 9, 2014
Contract company for the FSSA/ State of Indiana. Well organized company and good monetary pay.
Client Service and File clerk
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 6, 2014
I loved working for this company and the staff was awesome. My co-workers were friendly. The hardest thing about this job was to keep it because I became ill.
im so helpfull of my co workers,fun of cooking.
fisherman (Former Employee) –  pier 17 honoluluJune 3, 2014
working seven days a week,learned how to deal with persons,easy to get along with co workers of being funny,always cooperate with management and co workers,when time of a drunk and self centered persons is hard to deal with,enjoyed working at pier 2 and 10 by dealing,checking helping.
Pros
company standard
Cons
time is gold
Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 10, 2014
Worked for a Company hired by the State of Indiana. Serving Indiana Hoosiers.
Pros
yearly raises and I like the people I worked
Cons
woking in the public can be a safty issue
Great Contract for WellPoint
Medical Intake Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 7, 2013
Medical Intake was a great job. Great location, nice friendly coworkers. Management very professional as well as supportive. Typical day was busy but fun. Hardest part was losing the contract. Enjoyed working for the Company.
Pros
good location, great pay and flexibiity
Cons
n/a
Productive workplace
Data Processing Operator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 7, 2013
Good place to to work, able to talk to management. Benefits available but too expensive to carry.
Pros
flexibility, reliable company for employment
Cons
pay