KnowledgeBase Marketing

KnowledgeBase Marketing Employee Reviews

Constant Changing Job
Senior Processing Specialist II (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 26, 2013
Pros: leaving at 5:00 pm
Cons: when you had issues with an client's file
For this employer, I changed my job requirements several times. I started working for a team whose client was Wells Fargo Bank. After 3 months that changed, so I became a List Rental associate for several years. After 9-11, I become a National Change of Address (NCOA) specialist. There was no typical day at KBM because you never knew what client was sending their files to you to have the United States Postal Service NCOA file used to correct their addresses. This process was a 24 hour turnaround. So in the morning I returned files that had used the NCOA file, and the finalized paperwork to clients. In the afternoon, I would setup the files that needed to be processed in the overnight timeframe. I learned what order to run the applications to complete the NCOA process. The hardest part of the job was to wait on the control room to catalog an client's file before you could start using the information. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I worked the List Rental area, I always was able to leave at 5:00 pm each day. Management was available at all times if you had questions on how to process an file especially if it was an request that was unusual.