KnowledgeNet Employee Reviews

KnowledgeNet experience
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaApril 2, 2015
Working at KnowledgeNet is a great experience and I have learned so much. With the up beat atmosphere and great communication with other co-workers, it really makes the day that much better. It's a very relaxed environment that helps you stay focused but shows you it's okay to have fun at the same time. I have obtained many skills from this company as far as IT software, planning mini after work events, and how to be a better sales person with all the Sandler's training. This company is great for training and keeping you updated as things change. There is slight confusion between management but has been improving with time. The only down fall I have is they say they hire with-in the company, but don't find that to be very accurate seeing as I have been trying to move up for a year now. Aside form that great company, fantastic people, and amazing owners.
Always something happening
Learning and Certification Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 7, 2014
A typical day on the cold calling side of this company would be to smile and dial and hit your metrics for that day to work towards a weekly/monthly goal. I learned that you are going to run into people who just don't have a need for your services, no matter how good your product is!
Management was very involved with making sure that if you need coaching they were there to provide and make sure that they did everything in their power to make sure the team was successful.
The hardest part of the job was not making daily goals, potentially leading to missing weekly and monthly goals.
The most enjoyable part of my job was participating as the on-going coach for my team and being a part of the hiring process.
Pros
lots of contents and incentives
Cons
high turnover
This was a computer technology cold-calling sales position.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 21, 2012
This was difficult job. Cold-calling the infomation technology departments of major and minor companies and selling them computer training systems.
Fun to work and learn environment
Sputter Deposition Research Engineer (Former Employee) –  JPCDecember 9, 2013
-TCO development for display applications
- Magnetron sputtering and new coatings on glass develpment
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Great quality of life
Sales Lead Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2013
From the top through middle management, the staff is professional and helpful.
Pros
free coffee

4.2