KnowledgeNet Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 27, 2016
Management and coworkers are great. Company owners are very involved. This is a great place to work if you want to be with a company where you have the opportunity to grow.
Feels like Highschool
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 23, 2016
You will receive very good phone sales and product training the first week and most likely get free lunches that week as well. After receiving training you will get your own space and start making calls .The environment there is great with really nice people. They play lots of "games" like battle ship and survivor to help boost sales. Lots of these games result in "spiffs" and prizes which is also kind of fun. At times Though it can make you feel as if you are a child . If you don't like managers that want to do one on ones every single week this probably isn't the place for you . You will have quotas to meet and if you don't meet them you will eventually be terminated like myself. It is hard to believe in the "training" that you will be selling for there is lots of better looking and cheaper competition so keep that in mind. Also, you will be calling lots of people who have either already seen the training or get lots of calls from you or other training companies. The training in very high priced and directed towards a specific type of person which means it can be hard to sell. At times you will feel like you are a fly and your job is to annoy people. It is definitely a job for very a enthusiastic extrovert personality . I believe I would of done a lot better if the product was simpler and the management didn't try to control every single little aspect . Not a good fit for someone who likes simplifying problems and figuring things out on their own. do online research before. I believe they lose a lot of potential clients from calling too much and being too pushy and that  more... statement is from working there and searching the web. If you love talking about super heroes, comics, video games, and sports then you will probably fit in . Don't get too excited or comfortable there because they are always making changes. If you are the type of person that wants to do something meaningful then this isn't for you.  less
Pros
nice people, lunches, games
Cons
pushy sales, management always changing things around, childish
Poor Management
Sales Lead Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 26, 2016
My experience at Knowledgenet was less than pleasant. As a Sales Qualifier I actually did all the leg work for potential clients but have never received commission as promised. Advancement was awarded to an inner circle without consideration of qualifications.
Pros
Free Breakfast on Friday
Cons
Bad Management, No room for advancement.
My experience was a long time ago in the company's first incarnation during the early 2000's
Telecommunications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 15, 2015
Great place to work and meet other professionals willing to reach higher goals together and share knowledge to expand the potential of both the individual and the company.

I have maintained a professional relationship with a group of people I met at KnowledgeNet for the past 14 years.

Mentors indeed. During and after my tenure at KnowledgeNet.
Pros
Benefits and compensation
KnowledgeNet experience
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaApril 2, 2015
Working at KnowledgeNet is a great experience and I have learned so much. With the up beat atmosphere and great communication with other co-workers, it really makes the day that much better. It's a very relaxed environment that helps you stay focused but shows you it's okay to have fun at the same time. I have obtained many skills from this company as far as IT software, planning mini after work events, and how to be a better sales person with all the Sandler's training. This company is great for training and keeping you updated as things change. There is slight confusion between management but has been improving with time. The only down fall I have is they say they hire with-in the company, but don't find that to be very accurate seeing as I have been trying to move up for a year now. Aside form that great company, fantastic people, and amazing owners.
Always something happening
Learning and Certification Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 7, 2014
A typical day on the cold calling side of this company would be to smile and dial and hit your metrics for that day to work towards a weekly/monthly goal. I learned that you are going to run into people who just don't have a need for your services, no matter how good your product is!
Management was very involved with making sure that if you need coaching they were there to provide and make sure that they did everything in their power to make sure the team was successful.
The hardest part of the job was not making daily goals, potentially leading to missing weekly and monthly goals.
The most enjoyable part of my job was participating as the on-going coach for my team and being a part of the hiring process.
Pros
Lots of contents and incentives
Cons
High turnover
Fun to work and learn environment
Sputter Deposition Research Engineer (Former Employee) –  JPCDecember 9, 2013
-TCO development for display applications
- Magnetron sputtering and new coatings on glass develpment
Great quality of life
Sales Lead Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2013
From the top through middle management, the staff is professional and helpful.
Pros
Free coffee
This was a computer technology cold-calling sales position.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 21, 2012
This was difficult job. Cold-calling the infomation technology departments of major and minor companies and selling them computer training systems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KnowledgeNet. Our community is ready to answer.

KnowledgeNet Reviews by Location