Directly assist the VP of Sales in marketing management and day to day operations. This position requires knowledge of invoicing and order processing, as well as, client relationship management. Trade shows are approximately 4 times per year and require attendance & planning.
- As our company grows, so do the responsibilities and opportunities. This position requires dedication, adaptability, and a desire to learn. Knowledge in the manufacturing or machine tools environment is a plus, but not required. Career advancement to the position of office manager is available to the right candidate.
- Assist sales team with order quotes
- Understand, monitor, assist with order process from start to finish
- Client follow-up and relationship management
- Accept incoming calls when necessary to assist with client demands
- Follow-up on payments/collections
- Function as an assistant to the VP of Sales
- Assist with company’s marketing initiatives
- Communicate with international manager of marketing in Germany
- Management of social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Creation of advertisements, brochures, flyers and other promotional materials
- Completion of international shipping documents
- Organize & attend trade shows
- All other duties as assigned
- Below are the minimum requirements for consideration, applicants who do not meet the requirements below or comparable experience will not be considered.
- Associates degree in related field (business, operations, etc.)
- 3 yrs of professional work experience, preferably in the field of marketing and operations
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in A/R or collections
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Illustrator
- Firm understanding of different methods of shipping, both domestic and internationally
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Experience with QuickBooks, invoice/order processing
- Punctuality and reliability
- Excellent communicator
- Professional appearance
- Willingness to travel, 15%
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm & Friday 8 am - 3:30 pm
Hourly until after 30 day probation period, Annual Compensation will begin around 40k, or DOE
Indeed - 16 months ago
Knuth Machine Tools is one of the world's leading manufacturers of machine tools and is the North American headquarters of Knuth Germany....