Kognito Interactive (http://www.kognito.com) is an award-wining developer of online role-playing training simulations and games in the areas of health and behavioral health.
We are seeking a junior account manager to join our company on a full-time basis. In this position, you will work closely with our sales/marketing team in supporting our clients (universities, hospitals, state and federal agencies) to roll-out new training simulations, assist clients in planning and implementing their marketing/outreach campaigns to maximize participation of their learners in training programs, and help assess and refine marketing strategies and materials. This is an entry level position that requires 1+ years of experience as an account manager or in a marketing position.
- Bachelor's degree , creative problem-solver
- 1+ years of experience as an account manager or in a marketing position
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills with strong follow through
- Interest in interactive learning, health and psychology
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
To apply for this position, please click on the link below: