Kognito Interactive is an award-winning developer of avatar-based games & simulations in the areas of health and behavioral health. Our clients include over 350 government agencies, universities, high schools and Fortune 500 companies in the US, UK, Australia, and Canada.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Game Programmer to join our growing team in NYC. In this position you will be using Unity 3D, HTML 5, and other web/mobile technologies to create social impact games and interactive simulations. You will work with our team through the full development life cycle, including:
- Analyze requirements to create technical specifications and build plans.
- Build high-quality interactive products using our Unity 3D and web/mobile platforms.
- Work with our QA team to ensure maximum stability, performance and quality.
- Manage the release of our products.
- Create and improve internal tools.
This position requires a well-organized, team-oriented individual with a strong Unity 3D foundation. If you are someone who wants to be on the cutting edge of using game technology social cognition to help people develop skills and improve their life then we would like to meet you.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven programming leadership experience on published game projects.
- Strong C# and .NET programming skills.
- Deep understanding of the Unity 3D game engine.
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills.
- Proven demonstration of leadership skills and willingness to mentor less experienced programmers.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of character animation and artificial intelligence techniques.
- Proven ability to meet major milestones and deadlines.
- Web and mobile experience.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience with similar or equivalent job description.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English.
- Excellent multitasking, organizational, communication, and team collaboration skills.
- Eager to learn and apply new skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent 3D math and physics skills.
- Familiarity with Mercurial Source Control Management tool.
- Familiarity with Atlassian’s Bamboo continuous integration server.
- Familiarity with server communication standards and protocols - HTML5, AJAX, XML & JSON.
Indeed - 5 months ago