Kohl's Corporation
5,142 reviews

Kohl's Corporation Employee Reviews

enjoyable experience with customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Albany, NYJuly 6, 2015
Pros: lots of work to do
Cons: short breaks
lots of things that kept the job busy during the day. Customers very nice and enjoyable to communicate to about where to find merchandise.
Starter Job
Area Supervisor (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 6, 2015
Assist customers with merchandise, take care of any concerns and problems. Set planograms to company standard. Work with associates on how to solicit credit and rewards
Always doing more with less than before.
Replenishment Supervisor (Current Employee), Ann Arbor Kohl'sJuly 5, 2015
Cons: Inconsistant schedules.
The constant downward spiral of taking care of more responsibilities with less and less time to do them in. Being asked to cover core responsibilities while also being pulled away to perform various projects.

You are told CUSOMTERS FIRST! Then you are asked why other tasks aren't completed. Nothing is ever done. There is no finishing a project, only reaching good enough and coming back to do it all over again in a week.
happy to work with the people around me. good envirenment.
CUSTOMER SERVICE FLOOR REP/CASHIER (Former Employee), las vegas, nvJuly 5, 2015
happy to work with the people around me. good envirenment. great customer service. nice managers. it was easy work. it was seasonal bt i enjoyed it
One of the best job I've ever had!
Trucking & Floor/Back Stocking (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Great Co-Workers, Good Benefits, Pay is good.
Cons: Hours vary, sometimes wears on you with long days.
Kohls was a wonderful experience where you got to meet very nice people, both co-workers and customers!
It's a very professional company and an experience I'll never forget.
Productive and fun place to work
Cash Department and Customer Service (Current Employee), East BrunswickJuly 4, 2015
I have worked at Kohl's for at least 9 years. It has always been part time. The people I work with and work for are friendly and motivated.
Productive, friendly work environment and a flexible work schedual
Loss prevention Officer (Current Employee), Medford, MAJuly 4, 2015
Pros: everyday is different, the adrenaline rush when you have an apprehention
Cons: when you loose a case, or can not recover the merchandise, or you see mothers stealing with their children for their drug habbit
walk around the store to make sure items are protected, look for known theft from possible employees, sometimes empty packages are found, we would review video and let management know and conduct an investigation.
we use cctv, once we observe concealment we continue observation, making sure we have all steps necessary for the stop, and once we apprehend the subject, we collect all unpaid merchandise, explain the trespass and civil, have them sign the acknowledgments, and depending on the amount, or if have ID, or if weapon is found or used, police will be called.
Injoyed helping set up the store
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Marysville, WAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Being able to work for someone else that was sick.
Cons: Having to ask customers if they wanted to open a charge account on a daily basis.
When I first started working at Kohl's, I would help put fixtures together so we could stock them with merchandise.
I learned haw a store is set up.
When I first started working there, management was real nice and helpful. Everyone got along as it should be.
There are about three or four employees still working there.
The hardest part of the job was working on Thanksgiving Eve.
The most enjoyable part of the job was giving excellent customer service to all my customers.
productive marketing
manassas, va Cashier (Former Employee), manassasJuly 3, 2015
It was a pleasure working there.
I learned customer service is the most important. My coworkers are great everyone got along very well. The hardest part was reaching the credit goals for the day but manage to accomplish. The best part was talking to new people everyday and helping them for their needs.
Hard Working
Department Supervisor (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 3, 2015
Pros: You get plenty of hours and have nothing but work to do at all times.
Cons: It does not pay as much as it should for all the hard work needed.
Kohl's works you in all areas of the store with or without the training needed. They work you as long as they can legally as long as they need someone to work. I liked the job and all areas of the store.
Cashier
CASHIER/ SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJuly 3, 2015
Working in kohl's was an O.K job. Never had a problem with my fellow co-workers always help each other like a team to keep the store clean. There were no hard job at kohl's it was easy and not stressful that what I enjoy about that job.
Great place to work. Great people to work with and community oriented
Supervisor (Former Employee), Wyomissing, PAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Sometimes free lunches on holidays and "good job" chips
This was a great company to work for. They were easy to work with and get along with. The management team was great and everyone in the store worked as a team to meet goals and deadlines. I would highly recommend this company!
Warehouse distribution and greeting customers
Merchandising Associate-Customer Service (Former Employee), Rogers, MNJuly 2, 2015
This was a part time job and didn't offer any permanent employment. Liked to work with the customers and help them out. The warehouse was a fun place to work because it was always busy, I worked during the holiday season. The co-workers were part timers so didn't really get a lot of education.
Kohl's is a great place to work. Friendly staff and customer's. A place where you can move up easily.
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Chicago Ridge, ILJuly 2, 2015
Kohl's is a great place to work. My co-workers and supervisors are nice and friendly. The atmosphere in the store is calm and relaxed. The most enjoyable part of the day is helping customers find merchandise. I also like when we have our promotions going on and customers are really excited about saving money. The hardest part of the job is when i can't satisfy a customer's needs. I always go above and beyond to help customer's in any way possible.
fun & fast pace
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Took care of you on the holidays
Cons: seasonal
It is a good place to work, but unfortunately its not a permanent job, nor do they offer that for anyone except management
It was a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours for school and family
Cons: Everyone was part-time and there were times you didn't get enough hours per week.
My typical day here was to run the customer service area. There were times that it was stressful but other times it was a lot of fun. It was always a fast pace environment due to the business. I really enjoyed working here there was always something to do. The management was great they were all hands on and helped whenever you needed it. My co-workers were a lot of fun generally everyone was in a good mood. The hardest part of this job was the day after Christmas just to due to the volume of business we would do. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people all the time.
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHJuly 1, 2015
My co workers were friendly and always willing to help. The work was easy to understand and follow. I left due to scheduling conflicts.
Great place to work, offers great opportunities
cashier (Former Employee), Middleburg, FLJuly 1, 2015
greet and check out customers, learned how to work a complex register. management was good and so were my coe workers, alwys supportive. hardest part of the job is when you have nothing to do and you have folded and cleaned up all you can. the most enjoyable part of my job was the customers, they always put a smile on my face.
I loved working at Kohl's
Retail Clerk (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Great store benefits
Cons: Not always enough working hours
I started working during the holiday season in customer service then transferred to the registers. I loved the busy times and when it was slow we got to help out in other departments. I left because after the holidays, business slowed and I wasn't given enough hours and needed full time with benefits.
GOOD Work Place
Stocker (Former Employee), Menomonee Falls, WIJuly 1, 2015
Had alot of fun working here. I Loved my Job. I would strongly recommend this position to my Friends and Family. i Thank them for the opportunity

1 2 3 4 5

About Kohl's Corporation

Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories – Read more

Kohl's Corporation Salaries