Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

Enjoy the work, hard for cantractors to get hired unless family is there.
Lab Technician (contract) (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WIApril 27, 2017
Great people and atmosphere to work in, easy to work with to get time off because as a contractor you are not entitled to benefits. Contractor for 20 months and still waiting to get hired on. This is a very common practice in the department.
Good company to work for.
Senior Market Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIApril 25, 2017
Kohler Co. is a large private-owned company that supports local communities and provide a good place to work for both factory and office personnel to support their families.
Hard working, Team Work,
Production Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, ARApril 20, 2017
The environment here was fair. Well that is, sometimes it was so crowded in the warehouse from the shift before staying over it was difficult for our shift to maneuver. But in the end both shifts still were able to work together and get the job done.
great company
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSApril 18, 2017
the time I was here I learned a lot from the upper management great work environment love to go to work pay was fair the shifts were not hard great team leadership
Excellent customer focused employer
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIApril 8, 2017
• Strove to exceed customers’ expectations and solve complaints, assisted with continuous improvement process, cost-reduction efforts, and service improvement initiatives.
• Received and prioritized customer requests via phone, email and fax.
• Lead point of contact for domestic and international customers.
• Performed analysis of open orders, responded to inquiries
Working for KOHLER CO
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WIApril 8, 2017
I work for KOHLER Customer Care Team, we handle issues with KOHLER products such as Faucets, Sinks, Bathroom / Shower Fixtures, Cabinetry & Furniture as well as many other items. We take calls from customers that are experiencing issues with the product and try to trouble shoot to fix any issue with the product. We product outstanding customer service to our customers and try to provide high quality items for purchasing.
Excellent Place to start off, Amazing Coworkers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIApril 8, 2017
Being an intern working at the Kohler Signature Store in Wauwatosa, this was an excellent place to work. Not only did I learn a lot about Kohler products and how to asist customers with various needs, but my coworkers were always there for me supporting me every step of the way.
Great Place to experience a Union Environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIApril 3, 2017
Experienced an environment with a company, that believed they will succeed if employees succeed. Learned how a company works with and along side a Union.
Good Job To Work
Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 27, 2017
Work 12 hours 6 days a week, Kohler is a big company, management was nice & friendly, hot environment, standing up for 12 hours was the hardest, & the most enjoyable was the new people I met.
Good pay but little room for growth or benefits
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 26, 2017
Physically demanding as you are on your feet 8+ hours daily.
Very hard to adjust as your shift is different daily and the schedule isnt received until Friday for the next week.
Little room to grow within departments or receive full time hours with benefits.
Pay is awesome but inconsistent.
Some weeks you will work 12 hours and the next 40+.
Pros
Free lunch, fun people
Cons
Inconsistent
poor supervisors
manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 23, 2017
i feel like working here i was just another number to the company and supervisors don't know what they are doing so you don't et trained well from the beginning.
Pros
good pay/benefits
Cons
poor supervisors/ bad training
Supportive peers
Purchasing Intern (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 23, 2017
Good place to work. Many opportunities for career advancement as company is growing and expanding their operations to different parts of the world. There is also a free ticket for Brewer's game during summer!
Fast Paced
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 23, 2017
It's a fast-paced position, lots of critical thinking, fantastic training, great group of people to work with. Incoming calls can get a bit exhausting but they always treat us and show their gratitude.
Pros
Occasional Free Food
Cons
Occasionally Mentally Exhausting
Good job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Union City, TNMarch 22, 2017
Not allowed to be sick. Worked hard and they were not appreciative of it
I was very sick and they fired me. I worked very hard and was on time all the time.
Great Working Enviroment
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 21, 2017
I worked 3rd Shift Housekeeping. We worked as a team on occasion, but we usually worked solo. This is a 5 diamond hotel with high expectations to detail. It was easy work with an enjoyable atmosphere.
Pros
lunch provided to 3rd shift
A great work atmosphere with knowledgeable people.
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSMarch 16, 2017
A typical day consists of coming in with a positive outlook and being ready to work. Everyone knows their job and gets started right away, Should a machine malfunction we are there, ready to troubleshoot and do whatever it takes to get the problem sovled in a timely manner. Everyone tries to work together and even socalize outside of the workplace. I do enjoy this job, but would like to experience new opportunites and expand my horizons.
Pros
occasional catered lunches, organized enviornment
Cons
healthcare
easy money hard work great benefits 12 hr shifts
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL 35824March 16, 2017
they are on 12hr shifts 7am-7pm or 7pm -7am
great pay also great benefits but its 6 days a week with only one day off you can get a raise within a week they also start off at 13.00 that's not including your 90 day raise
Pros
easy money
Cons
hard work
was always busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 16, 2017
the best part about kohler co. was that you stayed busy so the work day went by quickly. the worst part was that you only received benefits if you worked 40 hours per week, well I always worked 39.5 hours and wasn't given the extra half hour so that I wouldn't be considered full time
Pros
always busy
Cons
poor benefit opportunities
Very heavy work!
Kohl's Associate (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAMarch 14, 2017
A typical day at work was very heavy on the body. The work environment was very also heavy there was no respect for the new or seasonal employees. However the scheduling was great!
good place to work
Housekeeping Custodial Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 9, 2017
I enjoy working for Kohler. Many opportunities to advance withing the company. I have held mulitiple positions without any issues transferring. The company also offers a pension after 5 years of employment.
benefits
Cons
managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kohler Co.. Our community is ready to answer.