Komyo Logistics Employee Reviews

Trouble keeping employees, management has trouble communicating with Associates.
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHSeptember 24, 2016
Not as good as they could be. Needs major overhaul in managerial thinking on how the jobs are done. Needs attendance compensation for associates. Three shifts should be doing the "Same job" the "SAME way". Three shifts should NOT overlap each other 5 hours per day.
Awesome company
Safety Adm (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHMay 9, 2016
Every day is busy. Safety is the most important training and knowledge that you will obtain while working at Komyo. The organization is constantly changing and managers and supervisors are constantly adapting to the flow of product and the modification of process. It is a difficult day when an associate sustains a work related injury. Much is done in investigation, analysis, countermeasure, and prevention of facility incidents. The best part of each week is the orientation of new associates and the introduction and training of these people on protecting their health and lifestyle.
Keep your eyes open with this company....UNSTABLE
N/A (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHSeptember 28, 2016
Unhappy work force. Inability to manage overtime. Misdirection and negative feedback. Third party independent contractor.... contract is due... and possibly your job too.
Problems not solved, poor training and poor leadership
DEALER ORDERS TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Troy,OhioNovember 5, 2015
Company asks employees to identify problems and isses. Once identified, no corrective action is taken. Leadership consistently sends mixed messages. There seems to be no direction from the management. Constant power struggle between Komyo and its customer Honda.
Pros
insurance is pretty good
Cons
lots of overtime, understaffed, poor training
Good Place to work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Loudon, TNJuly 12, 2015
Good Job hard work I really like hard work to stay busy to do my job get along with others I really enjoyed my work I tried to do my job I was on time got along with others I really didn't think I had that hard of a job just too far for me to travel I was driving 1 hour and a half to and from work each day because I got married in January 2015 and moved to Maryville Tn
Pros
good hours overtime
Cons
Too far from where i live
I have met so many great employees at Komyo.
Operations Assistant Manager - HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Troy, OhioAugust 17, 2015
We work hard at Komyo to keep our customer, Honda, satisfied. All associates are very busy with the current workload. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with all of the HR's customers - the associates/
Pretty fun
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAMay 19, 2015
This job was entertaining and fun. The only thing was the commute up the 60 freeway at 5 in the morning. But the distribution department and the people i worked with were phenomenal. I had to resign because of a situation where i couldnt find a ride to work anymore, but i would definitely have kept working there if it was my decision.
Pros
good hours, good people
Cons
low pay, commute
Fun place to work, with dedicated Employees.
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHJune 17, 2015
I was at Komyo for 3 years because the people that worked there were amazing. Fun environment and positive attitudes. HR needed a little work on being compassionate, but the Supervisors and Leads made the job fun and competitive.
Pros
Competitive, Fun, and made me feel dedicated
Cons
HR
Safe, Productive, and Nice
Equipment Operator/Back up Lead Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Troy, OhDecember 12, 2014
A typical day would start off with a shift meeting, and then exercises. We would then have a quick department meeting then go to work. I would go pick and pack transfers for the day. Using different types of forklifts. Management is good at making adjustments when needed. They are friendly and considerable. My co-works are friendly, hard working, and works as a team. The hardest thing about the job is making sure everything is done. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a good crew.
management has their favorites
Slave (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHAugust 19, 2014
They have you work multiple departments, but when raise time comes you barely get anything. Even when you work your behind off and have compliments from Supervisors and higher ups. Tell the temps that they will get hired in and a year goes by or more and they aren't hired in.
People that know alot in the warehouse aspect get looked over for a higher position.
Some people are nice, but you are working in a warehouse environment and there will be rumors flying about everyone. Management and Human Resources do nothing but let it keep going on. Many people have quit due to lack of things getting taken care of. People have the feeling of nothing will change so just grin and bear it until something better comes along.
Pros
some of the people
Cons
Human Resources and Upper Management
productive
MH Sorter (Current Employee) –  Loudon, TNJuly 18, 2013
For the length that i have worked for the company, Id have to say its a easy job as long you can handle alittle stress, and multitasking, I have learned to treat others with respect, even tho they can b non respectful, I work well with others, but also like working alone. Going home @ 2pm
Pros
excellent benefites
Cons
non climate control and have to wear steal toes
Ok Place to work
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHJune 17, 2013
I like working here and the people i work with. Upper management has there favorite people and they stay but get rid of the best ones.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
lots of overtime
Great place to work.
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Loudon, TNMay 10, 2013
This is an excellent company to work for. The company is team oriented with a family atmosphere.
Pros
opportunities to advance
Cons
short breaks
Good place to work!
Lead / Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Chino CaDecember 21, 2014
Great warehouse! Not enough pay for all the responsibilities. Not a lot of overtime either
Young compny with great potential
Senior Supervisor of Operations (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHMay 19, 2012
Company in its infancy. Still trying to find its 3PL identity in the U.S.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Komyo Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9