In addition to submitting your resume through Indeed, Kondaur Capital is hosting a career fair event, Wednesday, November 20th, 2013, from 5:00 to 8:00pm.
Register to attend the event, please RSVP to this link, and state the position you are applying for in your comments http://www.evite.com/event/0026DXDV5QUH4AEUQEPDHUFNFYY6R4
Position Title: Foreclosure Specialist
Reporting to: Default Operations Manager
Status: NonExempt/Full time
Objective: As a Foreclosure Specialist, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of up to 250 files. Your primary function will be to consistently communicate with Attorneys/Trustees to guarantee state specific foreclosure timelines are met.
- Provide status of foreclosure file and/or updates regarding specific timelines that may or may not have changed.
- Assist and follow up with Clients and Attorneys on current and/or outstanding Work-list items in Lenstar.
- Request and provide breakdown of outstanding fees and costs.
- Question Attorney actions in regards to specific guidelines, postponement or reschedule, if applicable.
- Scrub and review data on new loan pools, coordinate with the Trade Transfer Coordinator to ensure appropriate information is received.
- Contact inherited Attorneys on new trades to ensure the correct updates, disposition and decisions are made for each file.
- Ability to research and obtain needed information nationwide using various resources.
- Obtain correct documents timely to prevent delays in the process.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of state guidelines and timelines.
- Respond to questions from other departments such as Asset Management, Insurance and Tax inquires on a timely basis.
- Perform other duties as requested by Supervisor
- 2+ years in an office setting.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications required, including word processing and spreadsheet applications (Excel).
- Mortgage Servicing experience (2yrs Default Servicing experience) is preferred.
- Sound understanding of Mortgage Loan Collateral and Loan Servicing documentation.
- In depth knowledge of the Fidelity System, specifically Escrow Workstation.
- General understanding of overall Mortgage Servicing activities.
- Excellent Customer Services Skills.
- Lenstar experienced
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter, ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years Mortgage Industry and/or Financial Industry experience.
- 1+ years Residential Mortgage Foreclosures experience.
- Previous Foreclosure, Real Estate or Title experience is preferred.
Please visit our website for other job listings
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and/or working conditions associated with this position or required of the employee.